ALL >> Health >> View Article
Home Remedies For Weak Eyesight, Effective Natural Treatment
Overuse and misuse of the eye muscles cause weak eyesight. Weakness or heat of brain is considered to be the main cause of weak eyesight. Some of the common causes responsible for weak eyesight are; watching T.V. closely and for longer durations, unbalanced living and eating habits, reading continuously in a powerful light, digestive disorder and deficiency of vitamin A. Alcohol abuse and excessive worry can also produce weakness of the eyes.
There are several home remedies for weak eyesight which are easy to follow and simple to use. Some of the common home remedies are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for weak eyesight is to consume food rich in vitamin A. Deficiency of vitamin A can result into many eyesight problems. Some of the good sources of vitamin A are milk cream, fresh milk, cheese, dates, soya beans, cabbage, lettuce, butter, turnip, tomatoes, oranges and green peas.
2. Carrot is considered to be one of the efficient home remedies for weak eyesight. Carrot is rich in nutrients such as phosphorous, vitamin A, calcium, iron, manganese and beta-carotene. You can either ...
... consume raw carrots or can try drinking carrot juice on regular basis.
3. Avoid washing your face and eyes while you are sweating, especially after being exposed to the heat of the sun or hard physical exercise.
4. Sleeping after sunrise and staying up late at night is one of the major factors responsible for weak eyesight. If your work or your routine allows you to stay up late then make it a habit of consuming cup of water after each hour.
5. Keep your eyes away from smoke, dust, strong wind and strong sunlight. Prolonged exposure to such environment can cause weak eyesight.
6. Make it a daily habit of practicing some basic eye exercises. This will prevent your eyes getting weak. It is one of the most effective home remedies for weak eyesight.
7. You can try putting mud pack on the eyes. This will help in releasing pressure and bolster the nerves.
8. Make it a daily routine to consume a spoon of honey with few cardamom seeds. This will improve the eyesight.
9. Mix one part of sugar with three parts of coriander and grind them together until they form fine powder. Now put this powder in boiling water and cover it for an hour. Take a clean cloth and filter this solution. It is ready to be used as an eye drop.
10. Consume spinach on daily basis. It is a rich source of carotenoid and is very helpful in preventing several eye problems.
11. Eat one egg every day. It is rich in protein and lutein and will protect your eye nerves and prevent cataracts.
12. Parsley has phosphorous, calcium, potassium, beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin B. Therefore consume one or one and half oz of parsley every day. This will strengthen your eyes.
13. White rose consists of vitamins B1, B2, C, P, K, E and A. It also contains iron, calcium, sodium, manganese and organic acids. All you need to do is drink a glass of wild rose tea on daily basis. This will prove to be very effective for your eyesight.
The above mentioned home remedies for weak eyesight are very effective, convenient and safe when tried at home.
Read more Home Remedies for Weak Eyesight. Also know useful Home Remedies for Weak Immune System. Read effective Natural Sleep Remedies.
Health Articles1. How Much Do Dentures Cost?
2. Who Undergoes A Gall Bladder Surgery
3. Best Cancer Specialist In Undri Pune Dr. Lalit Banswal
Author: Dr Lalit Banswal
4. Depression! A Rising Mental Health Issue
5. Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery In Mumbai
Author: Ishita Banerjee
6. Dentist In Cosgrove – Dental Treatments – Dental Precinct
Author: Vikram Vasisht
7. Get Your Smile Back With Dental Precinct’s Root Canal Therapy
Author: Vikram Vasisht
8. Emergency Dental Care Available Now! – Dental Precinct Townsville
Author: Vikram Vasisht
9. Meditation Class For Beginners In Usa: Top Facts That You Must Know
Author: Bayside Meditation
10. Stem Cell Therapy For Autism: A Promising New Treatment?
Author: Anan Mathur
11. Affordable And Effective Ivf Solutions: Choose Our Package For A Successful Pregnancy
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
12. Overcoming Billing Restrictions For Behavioral Health Providers
Author: Danny Johnsmith
13. Hight Calorie Foods For Weight Gain
Author: Simply put, a calorie is a unit of energy. It keep
14. Prp Injections In Phoenix: A Revolutionary Treatment For Chronic Pain
Author: Courtney Kelm
15. Best Oncologist In Pune | Medical Oncologist In Pune | Dr. Pratik Patil
Author: Dr Pratik Patil