ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hip Replacement Surgery India Unique Combination Of International Quality Medical Treatment
Hip Replacement Surgery in India at low cost and high quality is now within reach. India offers outstanding medical care at approximately 10 to 30 percent of the cost of US-based health care. India is home to a number of dedicated, highly skilled health professionals. The physicians, surgeons and paramedical staff are well qualified and considered among the best in the world. It would be difficult to discover any other medical system this cost-effective elsewhere in the world. In addition, to hip replacement in India, the patients can enjoy the scenic beauty and exotic landscapes, of one of the most culturally rich, beautiful and dynamic countries in the world.
Hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced by a prosthetic implant. Hip replacement is most commonly recommended if you have severe osteoarthritis, but it’s sometimes used for inflammatory conditions such asrheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis or if you have problems with hip development during childhood. Hip surgery may also be needed for hip fractures, including those resulting from osteoporosis. ...
... The major benefits of Hip replacement surgery are;
* freedom from pain
* improved mobility
* improved quality of life
Your doctor will give you a list of do’s and don’ts after your Hip replacement surgery that will help with healing and in preventing complications, such as dislocation.
Here’s what you can do:
* Don’t bend from the waist
* Don’t sit with crossed legs
* Don’t turn your legs so your feet turn in or out
* Use a pillow for support between your legs at night as directed by your surgeon
Hip Replacement Surgery in India has enabled thousands of people worldwide to live fuller and more active lives. Over the past half - century Hip Replacement Surgery in India has been very successful. Indian health system is a unique combination of international quality medical treatment and effective cost savings and this feature is especially attracting foreign patients who are uninsured or who have gotten tired of the long wait for an appointment medical doctor in his hometown.
Located in South Asia, bordered by Pakistan, Nepal, China and Bangladesh, India is South Asia's largest, sovereign, democratic republic. India has an edge over other countries when it comes to offering comprehensive, cost-effective and timely medical care: it also offers an exotic, adventure-filled or cultural -if you wish array of destinations to discover and revel in for the travelers. Indian cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa, Bangalore, Nagpur, Kerala, Delhi, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Gurgaon, and Chandigarh offers best medical tourism service.
Vikas dubey is associated with reputed Medical Tourism Company Tour2india4health, known for offering significant information about Hip Replacement Surgery in India.
Health Articles1. Mindfulness
Author: Im Perfect by Urveez Kakalia
2. Can Business Coaching Help Your Allied Health Practice?
Author: Rita Holland
3. American Journal Of Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgery
4. Your Weight And Your Brain
Author: Anton Bluman
5. Empowering Growth And Healing: The Power Of Therapy Counselling And Self-esteem Counselling At Talk With Me Counselling
Author: Steve Johnson
6. What To Know About Prostate Cancer?
Author: GHN Healthcare
7. How To Choose The Right Makeup Brushes For Your Needs
8. Find A Good Ophthalmologist In Delhi
Author: Suryakant Jha Eye Surgeon
9. Partial Dentures Vs. Dental Bridges - Pros & Cons
10. Laparoscopy: Enhancing Ivf Success Through Diagnosis And Treatment Of Underlying Conditions
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
11. Tips To Reduce Stress During Ivf | Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev
12. What Is Careprost Eye Drop, Uses, Benefits, And Aftereffects
Author: Bruce Will
13. Revitalizing Health And Wellness: Top Integrative Medicine Doctors In Virginia Usa
Author: Virginia Integrative Practice
14. Enhance Your Wellbeing: Unveiling The Power Of Supplements In Hamilton
15. Nasha Mukti Kendra In Ludhiana