ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cruise Ship Holiday Gone Wrong - Accident Claim
Going on holiday is great we all love it; it's the one time we all get to relax and take a break from our hectic lives and spend some quality time with our family and friends. Taking a holiday on a cruise ship may be your holiday of a lifetime or your yearly summer holiday whatever it may be you don't want it ruined by illness or injuries.
Tour operators and travel agents have a duty to all their clients to make sure all accommodation is clean and safe as well as making sure the ship is disease and infection free.
Going on holiday is supposed to be relaxing but every year there are holidaymakers who come home feeling stressed, feeling cheated as well as having injuries which may affect their lives forever.
In 1992 a law came into force to implement consumer protection on holiday it's called â€˜The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992'. It's there to help and protect clients who go on package holiday like a cruise ship holiday.
Over 1 million people took a holiday on a cruise ship in 2005 and this could easily reach 1.5 million by 2010 and therefore any illness or injuries caused onboard a cruise ship needs to be dealt with professionally and in the clients best interests. Thousands of these passengers every year suffer an illness or an injury whilst onboard the ship, these include:
â€¢ Slip and Trips onboard the ship due to the negligence of other passengers or staff
â€¢ Food Poisoning from poor hygiene standards this includes: Norovirus, Salmonella and Norwalk
â€¢ Bacterial infections from poor hygiene and contaminated water this includes: Typhoid, E-coli and Legionnaires disease
â€¢ Accidents on day trip excursions when the ship is in port
If you have suffered an injury maybe a broken leg after tripping and falling over something or having been infected with Salmonella whatever it may be this would of definitely ruined your relaxing and stress free holiday. You shouldn't suffer in silence and think what if, you should contact a solicitor who specialises in holiday illnesses and injury compensation claims.
The solicitor will help you make a successful compensation claim not only for your injury or illness but also for:
â€¢ Your pain and suffering mentally and physically
â€¢ For the loss of enjoyment of your holiday
â€¢ Loss of earnings if you've been unable to return to work when you've returned home
â€¢ The expenses that you may have had to pay including hospital fees, medicine costs and any other medication you may have had to pay for
You will need to have a solicitor who has knowledge in the area of holiday compensation claims as they can become complex, so don't sit and suffer in silence, make a claim today and get the compensation you deserve!
Health Articles1. How To Heal Yourself From Heel Pain?
Author: Dave Woods
2. Reasons For Revenue Leakages In Durable Medical Equipment (dme) Billing
3. Credentialing For Dme Supplies
4. Here’s A Checklist You Should Be Aware Of While Setting Up A Dme Store
5. Crohn's Disease Flare-ups Causes & Managing Your Symptoms
6. Biopharma Market Overview 2020, Share , Trends & Industry Analysis
Author: scott mody
7. How Can You Have A Safe Plastic Surgery Process?
Author: Mark Taylor
8. Kansa Wand
Author: Shivani Bedi
9. What Precautions Should Be Taken After Kidney Transplant
Author: zawadia otieno
10. Uses Of Apple Cider Vinegar
11. Dme Billing Iessuehs That Blocks Your Revenue
12. This Thanksgiving Can Turn Positively The Financial Stability Of Many Healthcare Companies – By 24/7
13. Best Black Friday Cbd Deals
Author: browns cbd
14. Tips To Overcome Anxiety By Using Natural And Side Effect Free Solutions
Author: Luis Senon
15. Get Helpful Knowledge About Some Benefits Of Cbd Oil Tincture And Cream
Author: Luis Senon