ALL >> Business >> View Article
Wfg Online Article Shines Spotlight On Importance Of Leadership
A WFG online article recently written by Bryce Peterson suggests that great success is not just something that comes from within – it is only truly possible in a long-lasting way for those who are surrounded by strong leaders. Of course, any successful businessperson cannot just surround his or herself with leaders and expect to have success; those people must also possess many strong leadership qualities themselves. With an environment of leadership, writes Peterson, teammates are nurtured and receive help in achieving their goals; meanwhile, those doing the mentoring become more effective and successful leaders in the process.
Creating an Environment of Leadership at All Levels
So how does one go about creating this environment of leadership for their business? Peterson says he leads by example. His business is full of great leaders at all levels, because if you don’t have these kinds of leaders around you, can’t expect to really be able to rely on anyone in the long run. Having all the leadership responsibilities for the whole company is a huge burden, so without other leaders bringing their strengths ...
... and ideas to the table, the business owner is bound to fail eventually.
In order to create this environment of shared leadership, according to Peterson, it is necessary to ask yourself what your strengths are, what your weaknesses are, where you need to improve, and where you need some help from your fellow leaders. It is also necessary to foster a workplace where people feel comfortable pointing out the areas in which their fellow leaders (even the boss) need to improve, in a constructive and helpful manner rather than a negative and destructive one.
An environment of leadership also requires the ability to change when necessary, Peterson adds in his WFG online article. When we open ourselves up to the possibility of change and accept constructive criticism from those we trust, we can achieve greater things. Whether it is in an insurance and financial services company like World Financial Group or any other business that you start from the ground up, you must be open to new visions to thrive. Otherwise your business may become stagnant and out of touch.
Peterson closes his article with a couple questions to his readers: “Why settle? Why compromise?” With so many fellow leaders surrounding him, he appears to have found a place where he is never forced to do either of these things.
In addition to its own strengths, WFG online is a member of a respected corporate family. AEGON is an international life insurance, pension and investment group based in The Hague, The Netherlands, with businesses in more than 20 markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Business Articles1. Mend Associations Via The Help Of Psychics Melbourne
Author: Brenda Pattison
2. Freely Psychic Studying On The Internet
Author: Lavon Thurston
3. Psychic Growth: Imagination, Patience, Practice, Dedication & Intent
Author: Winfred Hillyard
4. The #1 Purpose I Individually Favor And Recommend Psychic Supply
Author: Alica Woolley
5. Psychics In Business: Making Use Of Metaphysics To Business Post 1
Author: Sherryl Daigre
6. How Do I Inform If A Psychic Is Real? The Easy Way To Test If A Psychic Is Good
Author: Carmon Langley
7. A Reside Psychic Can Unravel The Foibles Of Lifestyle
Author: Warren Prenzel
8. Psychic Ability For Newcomers - Begin Here If You Want To Become Psychic
Author: Kendrick Bachmeier
9. Psychic Zodiac Signs - Which One Is Most Psychic?
Author: Rico Phelan
10. Growing Up With A Psychic Medium Mother
Author: Jacinto Hodges
11. Psychic Mediums: Can A Psychic Medium Forecast An Oil Spill?
Author: Helen Lewandowski
12. Psychic Good Luck And Very Best Fortune
Author: Jerri Way
13. Psychic Medium - How To Know When Your Guardian Angels Are Trying To Assist You
Author: Caitlyn Gepp
14. How To Find The Right Women's Fashion Outfits
15. How To Trade Scrap Metal For Cash Near You