ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Types Of Web Hosting Services
If you are have recently got your website designed from a web solution firm then many of such companies offer web hosting services. The best way of making sure you will not face any technical issues with your website is to deal with a reliable web solution company. Well-reputed web hosting companies are always providing different types of hosting services.
In this article, I will try to cover all of the various types.
• Web hosting Services which are free:
Apparently there are no charges for the web hosting services provided by the company. This usually happens when you are getting your website designed or developed from the same company which offers web hosting. However the bandwidth is limited unlike the paid web hosting services.
• Web Hosting Services which are shared:
With this service, you get to have a web hosting service where you are obliged to share all costs, starting from the cost of the server to all technical maintenance cost. This allows you to have all of your websites hosted on the internet along with all web files through a powerful server.
• Web Hosting Services provided ...
... by Resellers:
As the name indicates, this service works through a third party also known as a reseller. The reseller purchases a web hosting plan from a company and then sells it to the other customers.
• Web Hosting Services provided Virtually:
It’s a method of dividing a physical server to multiple servers virtually, so that each website has the authority to run their own server with their own appearance and capabilities. This makes every user feel as if they own a separate dedicated server but in real they are all sharing the same servers virtually.
• Dedicated hosting Service:
A dedicated hosting service is a service that provides protected online backup services, more control for your domain, quicker and simpler to respond, and the ability of enduring high traffic loads. If you have your website hosted with dedicated hosting server then you will never have a down time issue.
• Managed hosting service:
This is a safer and secured way of getting your website hosted. The systems are scanned on regular basis and there are fewer chances of technical issues. Managed web hosting service offers a dedicated professional team which keeps a regular check to make sure all servers is working at their best round the clock. Therefore the website stays up all the time.
• Clustered hosting Service:
Clustered web hosting service provides a user with the best solution. It has a dedicated server, always available and tends to create a scalable web hosting solution.
Clustered web hosting facilitates to get rid of the technical difficulties which are present in the typical hosting infrastructures.
• Grid hosting Service:
This is a form of web hosting service which works when a server cluster acts like a grid. These services are evenly distributed among all the users and are mainly composed of several nodes.
Everyone who either owns a website or is planning to own one must have come across the word web hosting. Web Hosting is a type of service which allows you to put your website on the internet. There are several companies out there and each one of them provides different types of web hosting solutions.
SEO Dallas | Search Engine Optimization Dallas
Internet Marketing Articles1. Morbiz Releases New Guide On Social Media Management For Small Businesses
Author: Jay Gilbert
2. Digital Web Agency|digital Marketing Services In Hyderabad
Author: Tiptop Groups
3. Integrating Iot Sensors Into Fleet Management Systems
Author: Nitesh Goel
4. What Are The Different Types Of Seo?
5. A Passionate Network | Justpic
6. Hire The Best Accounting Virtual Assistant For Your Business
7. How To Get Ex Love Back - Get My Ex Love Back Permanently
Author: Sharma Ji
8. Top Reasons Why Custom Mobile Apps Are A Smart Choice For Restaurants
9. Website Design Factors You Should Consider
Author: Harry Sazos
10. Why You Need To Hire The Professional Internet Service
Author: SS Cable Net
11. Impact Of The Internet On The Society
Author: SS Cable Net
12. Why Google Says Your Backlinks Strategy Should Be Quality Over Quantity
Author: Sourabh Kumar
13. How To Write Content For More Readers
14. Ultimate Pay-per-click Tactics To Maximize Your Performance Campaign
Author: Amina Rawat
15. Adwords Agency Sydney Insights: Into Google’s Upcoming 3-strikes Ad Policy
Author: Harry Sazos