ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The New Way Of Trading Computers
If you have watched TV lately, I am sure you have noticed how all these analysts are blaming “Wall Street” for what is happening with the economy. It seems like this has been the theme since we got into this economic crisis. Wall Street is the “Black Swan” and so are all those computers for stock trading. The market volatility, analysts say, is a result of all the high frequency trading, all the algorithms and the trading robots. Terminator like creatures have taken over the markets.
It seems like the analysts find it easier to blame it on the technology and evil Wall Street rather than admitting that we are still in a recession.
People don’t have jobs, so people don’t have money to keep this economy going. The government has run out of money. This lack of liquidity has made it really hard for people to think about investing in stocks. The market is like a mirror of what is really happening with the economy. Contrary to what people say, it is not the cause of this mess, it is the effect and it is brutally honest. Blaming the computers for stock trading doesn’t make sense at all.
I think nobody wants to talk about what is really happening with our economy, so blaming something they cannot even understand seems like an easier way out. Nobody has come out and really explained what high frequency trading, quant trading and algorithmic trading are. Nobody has explained how they affect the economy and us traders. Pointing fingers is easier and less painful.
Electronic trading is here to stay and the technology will keep evolving and making those Computers For Stock Trading faster and faster. High powered computers are a must if you want to participate in the markets. If you are using an old machine, your execution could suffer and your computer might be showing you stale information. The computers for stock trading have evolved so much and so quickly that is really hard to keep up with all the technology.
The new way of trading is not the cause of this bad economy. The markets are not rigged and the computers for stock trading are not to blame. Technology is the result of evolution and all these analysts and politicians just don’t know what else to say because they afraid that people could see through all the nonsense. Don’t let media fool you and keep up with your trading technology.
Computers Articles1. Top 5 Text Editors To Install On Windows 10
Author: Augustine Bayer
2. How To Connect Hp Deskjet 4152 To Wireless Router
Author: flexi answers
3. 7 Benefits Of Custom Mobile App Ui/ux Design For Business
Author: Neelima Ls
4. What Is Digital Marketing And What Are Its Strategies
Author: Ridzi Arora
5. The Privacy-first Browser That Doesn't Track You
Author: Alexis Norris
6. Solutions For Iphone Not Charging Issues
Author: iFixScreens NewYork
7. Micro-content Vs Long-form Content - Stylus | The Write Solution
Author: Stylus Solutions
8. Anime Lasdan Is The Latest Series In Power Fantasy Genre
Author: Augustine Bayer
9. Yahoo Connection To Server Failed
Author: Jhon smith
10. Get Results With This Philadelphia Seo Agency
Author: Dan Kogan
11. Unable To Load Facebook On Chrome? Here’s The Fix
Author: Katherine Wood
12. Wesley Snipes Auditioned For Coming To America But Did Not Get The Part
Author: Angel Smith
13. Vaccine Administration Management System
Author: Subin Sabu
14. Technology In Nvocc Business
Author: Vijay Anand
15. What Are The Cloud Computing Solutions With Aws?
Author: Anu Walia