ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Making A Pilgrimage To Tibet Is A Long Journey
Maybe is the altitude stress, I can’t fall asleep all the night. At 7:30 in the morning, I am waked up by my cell phone and uncomfortable. Open the window; I feel the cold wind below into my house. I wear my down coat under sub consciousness. Our travel bus left Xining to Tibet slowly. The Tibet public road is better than what I think before. The wasteland and mountain range around us is gray. Beside the road the poplar threes is tall and shining under the sun.
After about one hour we arrived at Kunbum Monstery in Qinghai. There is no rubbish in the temple and here are many kinds of topes and halls. The trees have a long history which is protect this temple. The temple is so huge that we can’t see much Lama and visitors. The butter sculpture gives the deep impression which is one of the art treasures in the local place.
At 1:00 in the afternoon. We have reached the lake of Qinghai. I’m excited and just like I return back the dream of children hood. Pieces of grass are behind the lakefront. We can’t the end of blue water. The water like an emerald lay off the sunshine. When I was a student in primary school ...
... that I know there is a famous lake in Qinghai province. The lake is filled with a special fish that local people called them Huang fish. Because of overfishing, the fish resource had been broken. The government has forbidden people not to fish them.
The travel bus is still driving in the road. The song of Tibet altitude resounds in the carriage. The boundless grass and a regiment of sheep and yak feed themselves leisurely. We are excited about the amazing scenery and beautiful songs. A woman said enviable: I want to be a yak and live here forever. We meet local people who walk a step and then kiss the grand. Maybe they are making the pilgrimage. We are moving about their sincere.
Not far a moment, we are cross sun and the moon mountain. This mountain is the boundary of the loess plateau.
Down the hill, the guide point out the river said: that is reverse flow river; the Wencheng princess crossed it when she entered the sun and the moon mountain, she was so missed the relationships in the central plains of china that weep. Then the tears became the river. That is a so nice story.
When the night falls, we arrived at salt lake in desert. The salt was cover with the light of the moon, we walked in the salt lake and appreciate the beautiful scenery, and we total forget the altitude stress.
At tomorrow night, you need to have the first audition but you haven’t any ornaments, do you want buy a nice one, please land on our website http://www.tiffanyonlinestores.com/tiffany-pendants/
Travel Articles1. Australian Immigration Consultants In Dubai
Author: Vihan Jain
2. Handy Tips To Make Your Long Distance Move Run Smoother - Packers And Movers Vadodara
Author: packers and movers vadodara
3. How To Manage Your Flight With Eva Air Booking?
Author: Poal Mann
4. Collect All Details About Your Honeymoon Package In Advance!
Author: Manali Volvo Packages
5. What Is The Cancellation Policy Of United Airlines?
Author: Poal Mann
6. The Aspects To Know Before Venturing Out For A Deep-sea Fishing Holidays Trip In Dubai
Author: Mr Safnas
7. Benefits Of Booking Weekend Trips Online
Author: Shaily Ahuja
8. North Coast Holiday Rentals Will Give You The Best Prices
Author: Ketria Curtis
9. Get Your Best Deal With Emirates Airline?
Author: lakshit kumar
10. Tirupati Balaji Tour Packages From Chennai – Get Darshan Of The Divine
Author: TIRUPATI BALAJI DARSHAN TRAVELS
11. Advantages Of Hiring Minibus For Your Ride At Affordable Price
Author: Cape Town Shuttle Services
12. Top Amenities For Rv Campgrounds
Author: Youngan A
13. Seven Expectations Having Jfk To Long Island Car Service From Reputed Transport Organization
Author: All Island Car And Limo Services
14. 4 Essential Tips For Cooking Meals On Your Charter Boat
Author: Andrew Bain
15. Các Dòng Máy ảnh Canon (travel Camera) Nên Mua