ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Estate Agents In London- The Market Is Changing
It is true that the majority of all house sales in the UK are still made through traditional High Street estate agencies. However, the market is changing. Over 88% of people now start their search for a new home to rent or buy online. Fishneedwater is a new breed of estate agents in London that are adopting an online model to deliver the equivalent, if not higher level of service when compared to your traditional High Street estate agents.
This new model of working allows them to deliver this service at a fraction of the price of traditional estate agents in London. Fishneedwater do not have the massive cost base that these traditional agents have to service, in turn this allows you to sell your property through them for just £795 or rent your property for just £295. Fishneedwater is a fully registered estate agent with the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) which means there team is well qualified in valuing properties and drawing up contracts which ensures the whole process of selling or renting a property runs smoothly.
The current market for sellers in London is very subdued. Many estate agents ...
... in London overprice properties in order to get the client on their books. The client then gets frustrated that there is little or no activity. If they are lucky enough to get an offer on their property the sale can often fall through as the bank gives a lower valuation than the estate agent and therefore will not provide the funds to buy the property. Fishneedwater act in a different way, as part of their fee they provide a RICS (Royal Institute of Surveyors) valuation which is effectively the same service the Bank uses when deciding how much to loan against the property. By taking this service the seller has the comfort of knowing that a sale is unlikely to fall through due to a property being overpriced as you have not used the services of traditional estate agents in London. Using Fishneedwater the average seller in London will save £8000 selling their home when compare to your traditional high street agent.
On the rental side the quality of the online service Fishneedwater provides as estate agents in London is equally high. They can provide a let only or fully managed service, which allows you the flexibility that your lifestyle requires. You could save thousands of pounds using our service instead of the traditional estate agents in London.
Remember Fishneedwater offer all the same services as High Street agents and they advertise on all the major online property boards. There is no difference in quality or service. Just in price.
If you are looking for a Residential estate agents in dulwich, then fishneedwater.com can help. They have many properties to rent in many areas of London.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Vastu Tips For 4 Bhk Luxury Apartments In Old Madras Road
Author: Aratt Alchemy
2. Decoding Real Estate Jargon For The Homebuyer
Author: Dynamix Group
3. Interior Tips For Your 3 Bhk Villas In Budigere Cross - Aratt Cityscapes
4. Silverglades Hightown Residences Sector 28 Gurgaon
5. A Seller’s Guide To Evaluating Multiple Offers While Selling A Home
Author: Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer
6. 3 Bhk Villas In Budigere Road Bangalore - Aratt Cityscapes
7. Vasavi Atlantis In Gachibowli
8. Find A Realtor While Investing In Homes For Sale In Bethesda, Md, Or Columbia Md
Author: Aya Netanel
9. Vastu Tips For The Merry Home Purchasing | 2 Bhk Apartments For Sale In Budigere Cross
Author: Aratt Cityscapes
10. What Makes Thane A Real Estate Destination Of Choice?
Author: MCHI Thane
11. How To Beautify Your New 2 Bhk Luxury Apartments In Old Madras Road For Eid?
Author: Aratt Alchemy
12. Consumer Goods — Fayway
13. Difference Between Lease And Rent
Author: Property Thane
14. Why Pick 4 Bhk Villas Available To Be Purchased In Budigere Road And 3 Bhk Villas Available To Be Purchased In Budigere Cross?
15. Rental Property Tax Deductions You Should Know
Author: Harvest Property Management Group, LLC