ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Trip To Exotic Singapore
Singapore is a land or more unlike any other, it boasts of a diverse culture, is a melting pot of various civilisations, communities and languages, has a composite and secular culture distinctly different from any other, the people are warm. Friendly and do go out of their way to make your stay in their country memorable and so do the employees of the SINGAPORE CAR RENTAL SERVICES.
Embark on your journey by making a beeline towards the Singaporean version of the Universal Studios in Los Angeles, relive the heady memories of the Raiders of the Lost Ark by hanging from creepers jumping of cliffs and boarding speeding trains a la Harrison Ford or then take a trip down the rapids in a or boat or then venture onto the dizzying rollercoaster if you do have a steady head for highs and lows.
Next point your chosen set of wheels from the SINGAPORE CAR RENTAL SERVICES in the direction of the 1942 Battlefield and become an avid participant in the afternoon tour, marvel at the courage of the common Singaporean who more than contributed his/her mite towards repelling the mighty Japanese from their midst and take a history crash ...
... course of how beastly man can be towards his fellow beings.
Had your fill of the atrocities and horrors of war then do head towards the Katong/Joo Chiat food walk in your chariot on wheels from the SINGAPOREAN CAR RENTAL SERVICES and partake some of the numerous delicacies on offer from the food carts tastefully lined up on the street once the sun goes down, The street is a veritable food paradise and the answer to every tourists dream with it’s multi hued, multi aromatic and tasteful food at rock bottom prices.
Partake your fair share of delicacies like the sea food dumplings, sharks fin soup, teriyaki noodles, shrimps in red chilly sauce, octopus and squid fried rice, crab cakes and beef cutlets, but do cultivate the required dexterity with a pair of chop sticks as the humble spoon does more often than not fail to make an appearance when required.
End your day by heading towards downtown China Town and stock up on bargains like feng shui charms and wind chimes, Chinese version of ginseng, herbs and other aphrodisiacs, Chinese silks, shoes and other artefacts and curios unique to the Chinese but do beware of the wolves in sheeps’ clothing who are always on the look for the proverbial victim or bakra and returning to your hotel or any other chosen destination in your shining steed acquired from the SINGAPOREAN CAR RENTAL SERVICES.
It is the best way to travel around the city as it gives more comfort and there are numerous car rentals
Travel Articles1. Important Aspects To Consider When You Need To Travel To And From Gatwick Airport
Author: Total Travel Company
2. Ten Tips On How To Enjoy Your Weekend Trip!
Author: Amery Ortego
3. Find Out How Your Trip Can Start On The Right Foot When You Book A Brighton To Heathrow Taxi Through A Reputable Airport Transfer Company
Author: Travelmasters Cars & Minibuses
4. Follow These Ideas To Make Traveling Stress-free
5. How To Choose A Rental Bikes Service
Author: Ram Prasath
6. Make The Best Of Your Odisha Tour With Od Travels’ Orissa Tourism Packages
Author: Dinesh Das
7. When Is The Best Time To Visit Dalhousie?
Author: Kajal Dogra
8. Best 10 Day Schedule For Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra
Author: Ajay Modi Travels
9. Arctic And Antarctic Cruise On Small Ships
Author: Michael David
10. Consult A Reputable Travel Blog And Find Reliable And Factually Correct Information On Some Of The Best Hotels In The Uae
Author: Family Travel Genie
11. Luxury Cars On Rental For Wedding
Author: Luxury Bridal Car Rental
12. Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Will Bring Thrill And Excitement
Author: EBS TOURS AND SAFARIS
13. The Best Transportation From The Airport With Airport Cab Service Schiphol
Author: Taxi Amsterdam AirPort
14. A Guide To Choose The Best Taxi Service Amsterdam
Author: Taxi Amsterdam AirPort
15. Tour Bus Rental Dubai
Author: Swift Transport