ALL >> Writing >> View Article
The Definitive Guide To Buying Property In Thailand – New 2011 Edition
If you are considering buying property in Thailand you will probably be interested in this free guide.
It should help you to avoid the most common pitfalls and scams.
It was written by Rebecca Smith who has lived and worked in Thailand for over 7 years. And it’s not the standard stuff you’d expect from most real estate agents and developers.
‘The Definitive Guide to buying property in Thailand’ tells you in simple language what you need to know from a buyer’s perspective - warts and all.
The new 2011 edition has just been released and is completely revised and updated.
You’ll find Rebecca’s engaging, non-nonsense style a refreshing change from the usual hype you come across when you are looking for a property.
And it includes a huge 41-page directory of useful contacts in Thailand and a 38-point checklist you can use when you buy your property in Thailand.
‘The Definitive Guide to buying property in Thailand’ looks at property in Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Hua Hin, Pattaya and Chiang Mai.
Inside Rebecca tells you:
• Which ...
... land titles are not really land titles at all
• The best areas for investment (and the ones to avoid)
• How you can own a freehold property in your own name
• Some of the tricks estate agents and developers will try to play on you
• And much more - some might shock you, but others will show you simple ways to get far more for your money
Rebecca commented; "Buying real estate in Thailand is confusing at the best of times. When I wrote this I tried my best to simplify it as much as possible so readers could understand all their options and the processes involved. It has long sickened me to see the misinformation other agents and property developers use when they sell their properties. So I wanted to expose some of these lies and half-truths for what they are because often this can mean people’s dream homes turn into real nightmares."
To sum up, this essential guide cuts through the hype and gives you the hard facts about buying property in Thailand - in language you can understand.
You can get your Free copy by visiting the link below:
Rebecca Smith is a real estate journalist and author with over 15 years’ experience. She has published 3 books to date:
‘The Definitive Guide to buying property in Thailand’ - here
‘10 simple ways to slash your marketing costs and sell more property’ - here
‘The Definitive Guide to buying property in Phuket’ - here
Rebecca is currently the sales director for Ocean Villas Group and Phuket Ocean Villas.
Writing Articles1. Einstantly Not Only Provides National News But Also The International (nri) News. How?
2. Case Report Writing In The Healthcare Sector Of An Integrated Supply Chain – Pubrica
3. Einstantly Provides The Latest Breaking News In India
4. Browse Einstantly For Latest News Updates In Telangana:
5. Systematic Review Of Quality Standards For Medical Devices And Practice Measures For Patient Safety – Pubrica
6. Fda Classify Medical Devices And How To Report Device Problems: A Systematic Review – Pubrica
7. Read Latest Celebrity News & Updates With Einstantly
8. A Systematic Review And Meta-analysis Of Plant Cell Technology For Production Of Natural-based Drugs – Pubrica
9. Einstantly Exclusive: 5 Major Latest Technology Updates Of April 2022
10. Aratt Builders Reviews - To Assist You With Settling On The Ideal Choices
11. 4 Ways A Psychic Reading Can Change Your Life
Author: Roosy Singh
12. According To Pet Store Dubai New Pet Needs These Pet Supplies
Author: James Charles
13. Tips On How To Choose Your Next Heater
Author: Aaron Cooper
14. 7 Precautions To Take Before Taking Assignment Writing Help
Author: Prince Shrivastava
15. How To Prepare A Perfect Video Abstract For Your Research Paper? – Pubrica