ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Online Marketing:-Online marketing is the art and science of selling products and services over digital networks, such as the internet and cellular phone networks. Online marketing also referred to as internet marketing, i-marketing, web marketing or e-marketing.
Online marketing processes include not only e-marketing and sales, but supply chain and channel management, manufacturing and inventory control, financial operations and employee’s workflow procedures across an entire organization. Essentially e-business technologies empower customers, employees, suppliers, distributors, vendors, and partners by giving them powerful tools for information management and communications. Online marketing or e-marketing is always confused with e-commerce. Any business marketing using online media is known as e-marketing, while on the other spectrum, if there is financial transaction involved with the electronic process using internet technologies, it is e-commerce.
Common Areas of interest within the field of on-line marketing:-
Affiliate marketing: - In affiliate marketing, a business recruits associates to promote ...
... the company's products or services.
Display Advertising: - Display advertising involves the use of web banners or banner ads placed on a third-party website to drive traffic to a company's own website and increase product awareness.
Email Marketing: - Companies that use email marketing send promotional emails directly to customers. However, it can often be hard to distinguish between spam and legitimate email marketing messages.
Interactive Advertising: - Interactive advertising involves the use of animations and other graphic techniques to create ads that engage the viewer and invite participation.
SEO:-Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid placement, and paid inclusion are search engine marketing techniques that companies can use to increase their visibility in the search engine page.
Viral Marketing: - Viral marketing is a technique is which companies encourage customers to pass along information about their products or services. Company websites that let visitors email interactive games or funny video clips to their friends are an example of a viral marketing effort.
Benefits of Online marketing.
Exposure of millions of internet users.
Can be focused locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
A faction of the cost traditional marketing.
Qualify a buyer looking for your products and services.
Marketing Articles1. Bluestar Dealer Trivandrum
2. A Guide On Deciding Between Android App Development & Ios Development
3. Marketing Your Jewelry Store Throughout The Year
Author: skyla janice
4. Types Of Videos That Can Help Market Your Business
Author: Namokshi Jain
5. How To Hire The Right Video Marketing Agency
Author: Juan Sylvester
6. Why Jewelry Stores Should Use Content Marketing
Author: skyla janice
7. Benefits Of Product Customization And Personalization
Author: kanika panchal
8. Beginners Guide To Account Based Marketing
9. Different Reasons Why A Dentist Should Focus On Marketing Aspect
Author: Head45 Dental
10. Importance Of Competitive Analysis In Seo
Author: Kennedy Imuere
11. 3 Robust Reasons To Order Booklet Printing Services
Author: Steve Morgan
12. Tips To Organically Increase Your Followers On Linkedin
13. How Do I Choose A Best Digital Marketing Agency?
14. The Importance Of Going With A Dedicated Voice Marketing Agency
Author: Marx Mcinvale
15. Digital Marketing 101 For Doctors