ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Buying Nearly New Cars - Some Pointers Buyers Should Not Miss
Today many nearly new cars dealers have realized that people have understood the benefits of buying second hand cars.
The key advantages of buying used cars are as follows:
* You get good value for money when you buy a used car. In contrast, the value of a new car depreciates substantially soon after purchase. Further, the value of a new car keeps decreasing even if it is not used. For example, after three years the value of a new car can depreciate as much as 30 percent.
* The cost of insurance is much lower than that of a new car.
* You pay off the loan faster as nearly new cars costs much less than new ones.
* You pay less for registration as the fees and taxes are lower.
* You can get a car suited to your budget.
Advantages aside, buying one from among a number of nearly new cars in a car supermarket is not always easy. A car is a complex machine made up of hundreds of components, many of them critical for smooth and safe running. Even a cursory inspection and a test drive cannot provide prospective customers sufficient insights into the condition of nearly new cars. So, ...
... what is the way out to customers who are on the look out to get the very best deal in a car supermarket?
The answer lies in getting a vehicle history report or a vehicle check report of the used car. Vehicle history reports addresses the concerns of customers who are apprehensive of many issues, for example, the car may have been damaged in a natural disaster like storm and floods. Many dealers provide vehicle history reports as a goodwill gesture to provide confidence and trust among customers. A comprehensive vehicle check report will provide the following information.
* Whether the car has been stolen.
* VIN confirmation number and details of previous owners.
* Changes in number plate and color if any.
* Car mileage.
Used car data check information is provided by Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), the police, and the Association of British Insurers.
Here are some other important issues used cars buyer must take note of.
Look For Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
A certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicle undergoes more than 100 different tests to check the used cars mechanical and electrical systems, condition of tires and wheels, car body condition, and running performance including mileage. Your car dealer can show you the actual inspection report listing performance of all the requisite tests. A certified pre-owned vehicle has extended warranties but costs more too.
Ask Your Dealer for Any Special Financing Offers
Some dealers offer special financing rates for buyers of CPO cars. Talk to your dealer about any special offers. You may be lucky to get zero percent finance or even free insurance to make the entire package deal attractive.
Is There A Difference Between Used Cars And Nearly New Cars?
Frankly speaking, the difference is not defined and is not regulated in the UK. In general terms, nearly new cars refer to cars under three years old and are still under original manufacturer's warranty.
This should not impede a buyer from considering all aspects that he or she would when buying a used car.
Fords of Wins ford, established in 1959, is UK's largest independent family-owned car supersite. The supermarket offers nearly new cars and more than 1200 used cars for sale. It also offers car financing to customers by finance consultants accredited to The Finance and Leasing Association's Specialist Automotive Finance initiative.
Marketing Articles1. Mvsmediagroup Mobile Advertising Trucks Services
Author: Rolling Box Media
2. How To Choose The Best Social Media Agency In India?
Author: Savita Pal
3. 5 Email Marketing Mistakes You're Probably Making
Author: Niveditha Jain
4. How To Create High-performing Social Media Ads For Lead Conversion In 2022
5. Thai Frequent Flier Program, Royal Orchid Plus (rop) Ranked Top 5 In Apac
6. Thai Partners With Bumrungrad To Offer Medical Discounts To Royal Orchid Plus Members
7. Global Carbon Nanotube (cnt) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Technology Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
8. Discord Marketing Strategy: The Complete Guide - 2022-23
Author: Innosoft Group
9. 4 Ways To Create A Winning Seo Content Strategy
10. Amp Vs Pwa: Which One Is Better To Choose?
11. An Online Branding Agency In San Diego Can Help You Get Your Business Noticed
Author: Storm Brain Designs
12. Need To Reclean Your Email List Periodically?
Author: Camimi Morales
13. Key Qualities To Look For In A Creative Agency
Author: David Smith
14. 4 Elements Any Great Seo Strategy Will Have
Author: Tony White
15. 4 Qualities You Should Look For In A Digital Marketing Agency
Author: Tony White