ALL >> Health >> View Article
Chronic Insufficient Sleep Will Cause Hypertension Easily
There are many causes of hypertension, including incorrect diet habit, irregular work and rest, long-term staying up and overdraft their health. According to the recent research, sleep has direct relationship with hypertension.
The latest study by American researchers shows that, if the sleeping time of the middle-aged is not enough, the risk of getting hypertension will increase. The research team led by Kristen in University of Chicago found that sleep is critical to the health of middle-aged. Compared with people who sleep six hours a day, the hypertension risk of people who sleep five hours a day in five years will increase 37%.
U.S. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that sleep time of adults should be 7-9 hours per day. But the survey found that many adults are unable to meet this standard sleep. So, the research team selected 578 adults whose average age is 40, and investigated their sleep condition and hypertension situation. The sleep time of these people is only 6 hours per day, among which only 1% of people can achieve 8 hours or more sleep a day.
Statistical analysis found ...
... that people who sleep less has higher risk of hypertension than people who sleep enough. If people sleep less average one hour daily, the increase of hypertension risk will be obvious. And if they snore in sleep, the risk of hypertension will be higher.
Many medical surveys have found that sleep is essential to the health of people of all ages. For children, lack of sleep leaves them vulnerable to obesity, depression, high blood pressure; for older people, sleep less will decline the coordination ability in walking; for the young, it will increase of the risk of developing heart disease, susceptible bacteria and certain types of cancer.
So, people should have enough sleep to keep healthy. In addition, advanced preventions are also significant in reducing the risk of hypertension.
If players are still worried about where to get powerful weapons, strong armors and interesting items, it is a good chance for them to click here. We will provide them not only strong equipment and dofus kamas but also useful guides and tips.
Health Articles1. Subunit Vaccines Market To Witness High Growth And Outstanding Revenue In Near Future
Author: Dhananjay Changle
2. Mrna Vaccines & Therapeutics Market Set For Rapid Growth And Trend By 2021-2027
Author: Dhananjay Changle
3. What Is Hyperphosphatemia?
Author: haven smith
4. Teeth Whitening Procedure For A Dazzling Smile
Author: Claudia Lamington
5. Is Ayurvedic Medicine Good For Hair Loss?
Author: Alexis Pelloe
6. Tips For Proper Dental Care By The Best Dentist In Brampton
7. Mind Doctor In Meerut
Author: Mind Doctor in Meerut
8. The Contribution Of The Healthcare Mobile Apps Crafted By Biz4solutions In The Fight Against Covid-19!
Author: Ash Rakars
9. How To Become A Great Business Leader
10. How To Assist Employees With Mental Health Problems
11. Collagen Helps Your Heart Stay Healthy
12. Tramadol : It Is A Pain Killer Used To Treat Moderate To Severe Pain
13. Saunatica Aims To Improve Wellness With New Costa Mesa Sauna
Author: Travis Vayssie
14. Sarasota And Saint Petersburg Marijuana Treatment Over Traditional Medicine
Author: Jack Harry
15. What Are The Things Are Needed For Dental Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Sino Ortho