ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Travel Tips For Paris
An estimated 40 million people a year enjoy the world famous city, loved for its loveliness, charm and regal architecture. Well-known landmarks are everywhere throughout the city, the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top museums have on display legendary works of art, the cafes are bustling with life, and the food is mouth-watering. Paris draws tourists because of its romantic atmosphere, but also because it has been muse to painters, wordsmiths and musicians to bring to life some of our most beloved works of art. With so many millions of travelers to the world-renown Ã¢â‚¬Å“city of lightsÃ¢â‚¬Â itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s no wonder that there are many different motivations for going, and just as many preferences. The following are some useful tips to mull over:
1. A worthy travel guide has been the bread and butter of many a touristÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s travel gear, and, undoubtedly, the shelves of any bookstore offering guidebooks likely has loads to take your pick from. The best thing the modern traveler can do is mull over what it is that appeals to them the most in Paris. If itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s art, then make ...
... your choice a guidebook that puts a spotlight on the cityÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s nearly one hundred world-renown museums. If it is fine-dining, find a useful guidebook with common translations for menus. It may come in handy. But perhaps the best option, if you have a smart phone, download one of the thousands of Paris applications now in the apps store. This is the best method, because it saves packing space.
2. Dress yourself as you would at home. Paris is a incredibly charming city, arguably the most beautiful city in the world, but with so many tourists coming to this stately city, that also signifies that thieves are close behind. Pickpockets look for tourists, and unfortunately often times they are incredibly easy to spot. When you travel to Paris, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t buy tourist clothes like fanny packs, large video camcorders and safari type clothing. This sartorial give-away will make you a magnet for con men. Dress casual, as you normally would, and you will mix in with the rest of the crowd.
3. Make reservations in advance as often as possible. ParisÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ iconic sites like the Notre Dame and the Louvre are top spots on any touristÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s list of things to do while in Paris. It is worthwhile to keep this in mind, because you will not be the only person visiting the Musee DÃ¢â‚¬â„¢Orsay or taking a romantic boat ride down the Seine. Take advantage of the internet and look for the home pages of as many of these tourist spots as you can and make reservations ahead of time. It takes only some moments and will save you from waiting in some of the longest cues you have ever seen. Your feet will be happy for it!
4. Use cash machines, instead of travelers checks. There are cash machines all over Paris. A traveler can take out money whenever they feel it is necessary. Gone are the days when one had to visit Paris with a book of travelerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s checks. Foremost, stay away from the high exchange rates found in the currency exchange locations throughout the city. The fees charged by cash machines are much cheaper, without any doubt at all.
5. Rather than a hotel, why not choose to stay in an apartment? Hotels are very expensive, especially in Paris, and often hotels can have a less personal atmosphere. Imagine traveling to the city and feeling like you are living like a true Parisian, among the locals.
When you travel to Paris short term rentals may be the best option. There are very many vacation rental agencies in the most popular tourist destination in the world. You should enjoy www.sejouraparis.com also.
Travel Articles1. Important Aspects To Consider When You Need To Travel To And From Gatwick Airport
Author: Total Travel Company
2. Ten Tips On How To Enjoy Your Weekend Trip!
Author: Amery Ortego
3. Find Out How Your Trip Can Start On The Right Foot When You Book A Brighton To Heathrow Taxi Through A Reputable Airport Transfer Company
Author: Travelmasters Cars & Minibuses
4. Follow These Ideas To Make Traveling Stress-free
5. How To Choose A Rental Bikes Service
Author: Ram Prasath
6. Make The Best Of Your Odisha Tour With Od Travels’ Orissa Tourism Packages
Author: Dinesh Das
7. When Is The Best Time To Visit Dalhousie?
Author: Kajal Dogra
8. Best 10 Day Schedule For Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra
Author: Ajay Modi Travels
9. Arctic And Antarctic Cruise On Small Ships
Author: Michael David
10. Consult A Reputable Travel Blog And Find Reliable And Factually Correct Information On Some Of The Best Hotels In The Uae
Author: Family Travel Genie
11. Luxury Cars On Rental For Wedding
Author: Luxury Bridal Car Rental
12. Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Will Bring Thrill And Excitement
Author: EBS TOURS AND SAFARIS
13. The Best Transportation From The Airport With Airport Cab Service Schiphol
Author: Taxi Amsterdam AirPort
14. A Guide To Choose The Best Taxi Service Amsterdam
Author: Taxi Amsterdam AirPort
15. Tour Bus Rental Dubai
Author: Swift Transport