ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Facing Difficulty In Performing Move Operation In Ms-outlook
MS-Outlook provides you variety of features like sending, receiving, deleting and more operations to perform. Even you can move data of one folder to another. Data of one folder can be shared by some other folder quite easily. You just need to simply move the data of the folder by using some clicks. Data can be moved within a few mouse clicks. But sometimes it happens, MS-Outlook shows abrupt behavior. Application stops responding while doing different operations. Operations cannot be carried out.
Basically, this happens when Outlook PST file has some problem. Increased size of PST file is also one of the main reasons for the abrupt behavior of MS-Outlook application. However, to get over above situation availability of backup is quite helpful. If backup is not available, then make use of a third party Split PST File software which provides you MS-Outlook application free from problems.
Let's consider an error message that comes in MS-Outlook when you try to move or delete a folder from it. The operation to move folder can not be done. Alternatively, an error message is received that looks exactly same as given below:
â€œCannot move the items. The folder is full.â€
If the data is of high importance you face serious situation. You cannot access data and become unable to transfer data of one folder into another.
The root cause for the occurrence of the above error message is the size limitation. In other words, PST file has crossed the size limit of 2 GB.
To handle error â€œCannot move the items. The folder is fullâ€ you need to first check the size of the PST file.
For this, click File | Data File Management and note the location of your PST.
You can then browse to the location of PST and right-click the folder to determine its size under 'Properties' and in Properties you find size greater than 2 GB. In such situation, follow some important points:
(1) Remove the unwanted messages and then apply compaction on the PST file.
(2) Make the Deleted Items folder and compact the PST.
(3) Split Large PST File to small sized PST files.
For splitting large PST file, you need a suitable PST File Splitter. Stellar Phoenix PST File Splitter v2.0 is a highly recommendable tool that Split Large PST (single or multiple) on the basis of time, size, e-mail ids, date, and folders etc. Risk free scanning algorithms are taken into account so that splitting of the PST file can be done expeditiously. RTF and HTML formatting gets restored. It supports MS-Outlook 2007, 2003, 2000, and 2002(XP). It provides live update feature to install recent software updates. The tool is available in two licenses one is Single-user license and the other one is Corporate license.
Mohit Mathur has passion for writing Technical articles. He is right now writing articles related to products like Split PST File & PST Password Recovery and has now become a professional writer.
For more information please visit:- http://www.split-pst-file.com/
Hardware/Software Articles1. Global Fluid Handling Systems Market
2. About Icd-10 Coding Changes In 2021
3. 6 Huge Affiliate Marketing Mistakes That You Must Avoid To Be Successful
Author: Marya Lizabeth
4. Key Features Of Inventory Management System For Your Business
Author: Bhrungaraj Sahoo
5. Wordpress Is A Supreme Web Development Platform
Author: Swayam Infotech
6. Americommerce Sale 2021
Author: marshal mathers
7. Education Erp Software
Author: Ankit chauhan
8. What Are The Biggest Pain Points Of Using Graphql?
Author: Eldon Broady
9. How To Create Invoice/estimate
Author: Ronny Jones
10. Global Industrial Salt Market
11. Microsoft 365 Business Basic Promo Code For One Month Free Trial With Lots Of Discounts
Author: Christine Bleakley
12. Why Use A Wireless Barcode Scanner?
Author: Vishal Jain
13. The Best Id Verification Software
Author: Eldon Broady
14. Different Languages To Add To Your Magento Store
Author: Maulik Shah
15. Best Delivery Route Planner App Must Be Used To Ensure Doing Business Smoothly!
Author: John Pearson