ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Hp And Arcsight Merger
On September 13, 2010 the HP and ArcSight merger was announced in California. The agreement, under which HP acquires ArcSight, is expected to have a big impact on the security of HP as well as reducing risk for customers while saving them money.
To be successful, enterprises today must provide customers, partners and employees with safe and effective access to information, services and application. Unfortunately, this access often exposes companies to eve-increasing threats as well as regulatory challenges and complexity.
The HP and ArcSight merger will allow them the ability to offer consumers security in this every evolving environment by providing several key benefits.
1. Visibility: The merged company will provide a broader degree of visibility, giving a complete view of IT operations, compliance and security.
2. Context: Threat detection and risk exposure will be broader, giving users the ability to correlate activity and changes in real time
3. Continuity: The merged service offers a greater degree of continuity, granting enterprises the ability to maintain continual security.
ArcSight has been a leading provider of compliance solutions and cybersecurity options on a global level. With a history of helping organizations protect themselves from risks and enterprise threats, their (ETRM) Enterprise Threat and Risk Management platform allowed government agencies and businesses to safeguard their digital assets, control external and internal risks and comply with regulatory policies.
HPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s vision: to create new technology possibility that will have an impact on society, governments, business and people, has help make them a global leader in technology. With offers that cover IT infrastructure, software, personal computing, printing and services, HP is unique positioned to solve consumer security risks.
The move is likely directly related to HPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s desire to expand into the niche market of compliance software. Even if tough economic times, this specific subset of software is still selling strong. HP believes that the merger will further their goal of providing enterprises and individual consumers with security and compliance solutions that cover the life of their computing assets.
Hewlett Packard, already a global leader in the world of technology, has already purchased another company in preparation for this expansion. They won the bidding war with Dell for the acquisition of 3PAR, a storage company. The two mergers, which follow closely on the heels of their August purchase of Fortify (a software provider), are extending HPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s reach in the world of technology.
The merger has positive possibilities for both parties. ArcSight has recently experience a down turn in their market share from competitors and will likely benefit from the greater exposure Hewlett Packard has to offer, while HP will gain several new security offers and services from the deal.
The deal, which is expected to be completed by the end of the year, will create new opportunities for both parties.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Here Are Some Of The Digital Marketing Translation Services That Are Needed For Your Firm
Author: TYC Communication
2. Get Truly Sufficient Strategies For Your Digital Marketing Campaign
Author: Barry Elvis
3. Smo Companies: What Is It And How Does It Help Your Business Grow
Author: TYC Communication
4. What Are The Ideal Cpm Networks?
Author: Ashutosh Jha
5. List Of 2020 Google Trending Updates
Author: Naman Ahuja
6. Marketplace Optimisation For Flipkart
7. Marketplace Optimisation For Amazon
8. Ecommerce Website Development Company
9. Digital Marketing Company In India.
10. Best Website Development Company In India
11. Appstore Optimization In India
12. Appstore Optimization Agency For Canada
13. Best Android Mobile App Development
14. Instagram Marketing Strategies That Will Grow Your Business
Author: Vedanta Digital
15. How Social Media Marketing Helps Small Businesses?