ALL >> Health >> View Article
Information: Cancer Risks For Men
There are many cancer risks for all persons, young and old, men and women, but there are a few things men should know about their cancer risks. You may see a mole on your skin, have back pain, or experience difficulty urinating. Signs and symptoms of abnormalities are cause to see a doctor.
Most importantly, pay attention to your body and if you notice anything different or abnormal, you need to consult a doctor. Often times people overlook the obvious signs and symptoms of cancers and illnesses, and are treated too late.
Some overlooked symptoms that may be targeted as cancer symptoms include:
If you experience...
* stomach upset, this may be the first sign of color cancer
* unexplained weight loss, this may be a sign of colon or other digestive cancers
* jaundice, this may be pancreatic cancer
* wheezing, this may be the first signs of lung cancer
* shortness of breath, this may be lung cancer
* chronic cough, this may be leukemia or lung cancer
* chest pain, this may be lung cancer or pneumonia
* frequent fevers or infections, this may be leukemia
* difficulty swallowing, this may be esophageal cancer or lung cancer
* heartburn, this may be esophageal cancer or Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
* swelling of the face, this may be lung cancer
* swelling of the lymph nodes, this may be thyroid; head; throat cancer
* bruising or bleeding that does not stop, this may be leukemia
* fatigue, this may be various cancers or illnesses
* rectal bleeding, this may be colorectal cancer
* blood in semen or urine, this may be prostate cancer
* bowel problems, this may be various cancers or illnesses
* difficulty urinating, this may be prostate cancer
* erection problems, this may be prostate cancer
* abdomen pain, this may be prostate cancer
* testicular pain, this may be testicular cancer
* lower back pain, this may be prostate or pancreatic cancer
* painful nipple or nipple discharge, this may be breast cancer
* skin lumps, this may be melanoma; basal cell carcinoma; squamous cell carcinoma
* changes in the nails, this may be lung cancer; liver cancer
There are many different symptoms and signs that you or a loved one may have cancer, so if you experience any of these symptoms, go see a doctor. Receiving annual checkups and tests are very important for men, especially those who are over the age of 45. Often, men will overlook pains and aches, and their spouse may be the one to notice that their loved one is in pain. If you or a loved one suspects there may be something happening that is a concern, do not wait-see a doctor right away. You may also be someones caregiver and you may see symptoms of cancer. Realizing that you or a loved one may have cancer can be difficult, but you do not want to wait until it is too late to possibly be cured.
Health Articles1. Dental Implants - Winning Smiles Dental Surgery | Blacktown | Denham Court | Kellyville
Author: Dr.Samreen Kaur
2. The Significance Of Dermatology
Author: Anu Walia
3. 5 Benefits Of Consulting An Experienced Dermatologist
Author: Anu Walia
4. Read This Guideline To Know How To Use Black Seed Oil Aka Kalonji Oil And Make It A Part Of Your Oil
Author: Rigel Herbal Oil Company
5. Ivf Process And Treatment
Author: Dr. Mandeep kaur
6. The Cost Of Lasik Eye Surgery In Delhi - Lasikdelhi
Author: Dr. Rajiv Bajaj
7. Aged Shelf Corporations For Sale – Consider The Best Option For You
Author: LUIS CORREIA
8. Buy Keto Shake Online Uk And Lose Body Weight On The Go!
Author: Danial Lewis
9. India Organ Preservation Market
10. How To Prevent Your Children’s Dental Decay?
Author: AstoCare HealthCare
11. What Is The Use Of Visiting A Podiatrist In Bath?
Author: Dave Woods
12. Can Heel Pain Heal?
Author: Dave Woods
13. Tackling Dht-induced Hair Loss: What Works, What Does Not
Author: Rupal Jain
14. Elderly Care: 5 Best Foods For Senior Citizens
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
15. Dr. Vikas Kathuria Is The Best Neurologist In Gurgaon
Author: Dr. Vikas Kathuria