ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
What To Do When Outlook Express 6.0 Crashes Repeatedly In Windows Xp Home Edition
Outlook Express is a smart email client application from Microsoft that is embedded with Internet Explorer from 4.0 to 6.0 versions. It enables in emailing, creating calendar entries, fixing appointments, etc. All the Outlook Express information is stored in a background database (.DBX) file, out of which the folders.dbx file is the index file of Outlook Express folders. When the folders.dbx file gets damaged or due to any bugs in the application, Outlook Express repeatedly crashes abruptly, which can even make Outlook Express inaccessible.
In such cases, you should try to find out the exact cause of corruption and try to remove the problem. In the event, it is not solved then you can use a third-party Outlook Express Recovery software to Recover Outlook Express components.
Let us consider a situation in which you have a Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 system in which you use Outlook Express 6.0. You click the certificate icon of a digitally signed email message that you have received to get the certificate details. However, while doing so Outlook Express crashes displaying the following error message:
â€œOutlook Express has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.â€
In addition, when you check the Application log the following event is logged:
â€œEvent Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Time: 8:39:17 AM
Description: Faulting application msimn.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module msoe.dll, version 6.0.2900.2180, fault address 0x00080ef1.â€
Such problem in Outlook Express may have because of the following reasons:
(1) You have not selected any email message while clicking the certificate icon in the preview pane header.
(2) The background file (.DBX) that you are using for Outlook Express is corrupt. It could have damaged due to repeated abrupt shutdown of Outlook Express.
To resolve both the problems to perform Outlook Express recovery, you can use the following methods:
(1) Select the message first: You should first select the digitally signed email before clicking the certificate icon in the preview pane header.
(2) Restore folders.dbx: If the previous method does not work, then you should restore the folders.dbx file by searching it in your system. Rename the file after finding it, and restart Outlook Express.
Try to reproduce the steps that were posing the problem. If the problem still persists, then, surely, the DBX file is damaged for which you are advised to use a third-party Outlook Express Recovery Tool. Using such e-mail recovery tools, you can be assured of safe and easy data recovery as these tools use highly sophisticated scanning algorithms.
The best DBX recovery tool that recovers Outlook Express from any kind of logical corruption is Stellar Phoenix Outlook Express Recovery v3.0. Highly Competent with Outlook Express 5.x and 6.0, this Outlook Express Recovery software recovers Outlook Express objects including emails, tasks, journals, attachments, calendar items, etc. It is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, and 2000.
Mohit Mathur has passion for writing Technical articles. He is right now writing articles related to products like Outlook Express Recovery & DBX Repair and has now become a professional writer.
For more information please visit:- http://www.outlookexpress-recovery.com /
Hardware/Software Articles1. Wordpress Is A Supreme Web Development Platform
Author: Swayam Infotech
2. Americommerce Sale 2021
Author: marshal mathers
3. Education Erp Software
Author: Ankit chauhan
4. What Are The Biggest Pain Points Of Using Graphql?
Author: Eldon Broady
5. How To Create Invoice/estimate
Author: Ronny Jones
6. Global Industrial Salt Market
7. Microsoft 365 Business Basic Promo Code For One Month Free Trial With Lots Of Discounts
Author: Christine Bleakley
8. Why Use A Wireless Barcode Scanner?
Author: Vishal Jain
9. The Best Id Verification Software
Author: Eldon Broady
10. Different Languages To Add To Your Magento Store
Author: Maulik Shah
11. Best Delivery Route Planner App Must Be Used To Ensure Doing Business Smoothly!
Author: John Pearson
12. How To Write The Perfect Linkedin Messages To Get A 50%+ Reply Rate?
Author: Marya Lizabeth
13. How Huddle Rooms Help? What Equipment You Need To Make Them A Success?
Author: Prysm Systems
14. How To Use Automation Tools To Extract Linkedin Contacts And Use Them For An Effective Email Marketi
Author: Marya Lizabeth
15. What Is The Best Software For Podcasters?
Author: Barry Elvis