ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Easily Archive Lotus Notes Database Files Even It Contains Invalid Characters
Archiving is one of the best suited operations offered by most of the e-mail applications. Lotus-Notes mailing application also provides option to archive mails to its users. Archiving allows you to retrieve your important information without damaging the performance of your mail database. This process is quite beneficial. If your Inbox is taking lots of space and unable to receive more mails, then you have an option to archive mails which you do not need. But, sometimes problem arises and to overcome these problems you need a third party Lotus Notes Recovery software to Repair Lotus Notes file and get back your lost data.
While archiving in Lotus Notes you may come across several error messages.
Lotus notes provides the option of "Archive now" or "Archive selected documents". But sometimes it throws an error message while performing this operation and denies to perform archive task. You may receive an error message that looks like this:
â€œError: Invalid character in file nameâ€
The above error stops you to do different operation like archiving of the files.
The root cause for the above error is that your name of the file or path of the file contains an invalid characters like non-alphanumeric character. Due to this reason it prompts above error message on the system screen.
Resolving such issue needs following steps. These steps prove beneficial to overcome above error message and are follows:
(1) Go to Notes command menu, different options will be shown. From the listed options, select the Actions from the menu. Do all the actions when your Inbox is open.
(2) From the drop down menu select Archive. Then go to Tools, select 'Archive Settings'.
(3) Choose the 'Advanced' tab.
(4) One condition is that the path of the file must not contain any non-alphanumeric characters in Log all archiving activity into log database.
(5) It is possible to include non-alphanumeric characters in a file name, use the Browse icon and take/pick out the correct log database file name. This tells that the file name chosen is up to mark or valid even it contains non-alphanumeric characters.
The above steps may solve the issue. However, if you are still not able to resolve above error, then the only solution is to choose a third party Lotus Notes Recovery software to recover the above problem. This tool has a capability to recover Lotus notes problems easily and can perform operations related to it.
Stellar Phoenix Lotus Notes Recovery v1.5 is a comprehensive tool that repairs and recovers inaccessible or damaged Lotus Notes database. You can easily perform operations without any trouble. This NSF File Recovery tool is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, NT4 (SP6). IBM Lotus Notes 6.x and 7.x are supported by the software.
Mohit Mathur has passion for writing Technical articles. He is right now writing articles related to products like Lotus Notes Recovery & PST Password Recovery and has now become a professional writer.
For more information please visit:- http://www.lotus-notes-recovery.com/
Hardware/Software Articles1. Global Fluid Handling Systems Market
2. About Icd-10 Coding Changes In 2021
3. 6 Huge Affiliate Marketing Mistakes That You Must Avoid To Be Successful
Author: Marya Lizabeth
4. Key Features Of Inventory Management System For Your Business
Author: Bhrungaraj Sahoo
5. Wordpress Is A Supreme Web Development Platform
Author: Swayam Infotech
6. Americommerce Sale 2021
Author: marshal mathers
7. Education Erp Software
Author: Ankit chauhan
8. What Are The Biggest Pain Points Of Using Graphql?
Author: Eldon Broady
9. How To Create Invoice/estimate
Author: Ronny Jones
10. Global Industrial Salt Market
11. Microsoft 365 Business Basic Promo Code For One Month Free Trial With Lots Of Discounts
Author: Christine Bleakley
12. Why Use A Wireless Barcode Scanner?
Author: Vishal Jain
13. The Best Id Verification Software
Author: Eldon Broady
14. Different Languages To Add To Your Magento Store
Author: Maulik Shah
15. Best Delivery Route Planner App Must Be Used To Ensure Doing Business Smoothly!
Author: John Pearson