ALL >> Health >> View Article
Stomach Cancer: Treatment And Foods
Stomach cancer is a disease that occurs in the stomach by the rapid growth of abnormal cells. This cancer is a type of cancer that grows very slowly and is very difficult to identify in the early stage. This stomach cancer divided into two types, which are:
• Intestinal: - This type of cancer is eligible for targeted therapy and it is better to prognosis the diffuse.
• Diffused: - In the diffused type, cancer cells grow very quickly and are harder to treat. It comes in the advanced stage of cancer.
Treatment of Stomach Cancer
To treat stomach cancer different types of treatment methods used. To treat cancer, the doctor's team will work together to decide which treatment is suitable for you and consider several factors such as the stage of the cancer and overall health. The treatments that doctors do in the treatments are:
• Surgery: - This is the most common type of treatment doctors do to remove cancer cells. This treatment given with the other treatment such as chemotherapy. However, before doing surgery doctor will prescribe some medicine such as Regorafenib 40mg Tablet to shrink the size ...
... of cells and perform surgery. In addition, the patients have to continue taking medicine because cancer may come back.
• Chemotherapy: - In chemotherapy, several drugs used to damage the DNA of the cancer cell which leads to stopping or slowing down the growth of cells. Some medicines taken orally and some injected directly into the bloodstream to reach the cells throughout the body.
• Radiation therapy: - Uses high-energy X-ray beam or other radiation to kill cancer cells or stop them from multiplying. Hence, this treatment is used with chemotherapy to shrink the cells to one place and then use radiation to kill them. In addition, after radiation, doctors will closely monitor and confirm that all cancer cells should die.
• Targeted therapy: - some drugs or substances are used to identify and kill cancer cells. During this treatment, your doctor will suggest biomarker tests to know the response to the therapy.
• Immunotherapy: -The doctor will prescribe substances that are prepared in the lab to boost the immune system. Your immune system will find the cancer cells and sentence them to death
Food during Stomach Cancer
During the treatment of stomach cancer, you need essential nutrition to fight against cancer. The foods that required during the treatment are:
• Fruits and vegetables: - During the treatment try to eat colourful fruits and green vegetables. The reason, fruits and vegetables contain essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and flavonoids.
• Add protein-rich foods: - Try to add peanut butter, dried peas, eggs, almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, soya food, and low-fat dairy products including milk, cheese, paneer, and yogurt are good sources of protein.
• Increase calorie intake: - During stomach cancer can cause body weight loss. Hence, to recover body weight add high-calorie food to the diet.
• Kee your body hydrate: - Try to consume more than 2 liters of water in a day to prevent dehydration. However, your body is usually removing toxic substances from your body.
• Eat whole grain foods: - whole grain contains high fiber which boosts the digestive system's health. Wheat, brown rice, and whole-grain bread are the good source of energy.
During the treatment of stomach cancer Regorafenib Tablet is a common medicine and if you want to buy it, visit the Magicine Pharm website. The medicine should consumed orally with water and do not try to chew or break. You can take it with or without food daily at the same time.
Health Articles1. Discovering Excellence: Redding Gastroenterology Clinic Leads The Way
Author: Paramvir Singh
2. Finding The Best Ivf Specialists In Delhi: Your Path To Parenthood
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
3. Revolutionize Your Skincare Routine With Studdmuffyn
4. Exploring The Role Of Cdi Specialists In Healthcare Enhancement
Author: Mark Young
5. Toothache Relief And Emergency Dental Care – Winning Smiles Dental Surgery
Author: Dr.Samreen Kaur
6. Diabetes Test Strips For Cats: What You Can Expect?
Author: Mr. Asif
7. Choosing The Right Liposuction Technique In Dubai:
Author: Perfect Doctors Clinic
8. Navigating Fertility Choices: Age And The Quest For Parenthood In Delhi
Author: Surrogacy Centre India
9. The Essential Guide To Becoming A Certified First Aid Instructor
10. The Importance Of Environment In Rehab Centers
Author: Reinforce Rehab
11. Enhancing Care Coordination: Navigating The Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Presentation
12. Enhancing Care Coordination: Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Care Coordination Presentation To Colleagues
13. Free Hearing Aid Trial @ Home - Free Hearing Test & Home Visit
Author: Insono Hearing
14. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Kranti Yoga Tradition
15. Burlington's Cannabis Retail Boom: A Look At The Growing Market
Author: Harry Brook