ALL >> Computers >> View Article
“i Have A Folder Called N360 Backup And I Can’t Delete Its Files”
“I have a folder called n360 backup and I can’t delete its files”: If you are among those who have faced the error code in which the n360 backup folder is created and unable to delete it then this article is for you. There are several users who complained issue “I have a folder called n360 backup and I can’t delete its files”.
This N360_Backup belongs to Norton 360 product. Norton 360 backup files from your system. By using this interface, it easy to restore files from your backup set. Therefore if a Norton product not installed in their PC, the occurrence of this error increases. Norton 360 plans also include cloud backup to store and protect important files and documents.
Solutions for “I have a Folder Called n360 Backup and I can’t Delete its Files”
After the deletion of the Norton product you can get rid of this error message. Generally, it is good to delete the Norton product in normal mode. If unable to do so, we suggest you to delete the product file in safe mode.
How to get Rid of this Error Message ?
Right-click on the n360 folder and then click on Properties
... on the security option to check and change the owner to “SYSTEM”
After that check the save for C:\Users\
Now check the users signed into windows and it should in the list of “Permissions entries”
The user should have permissions for “full control” as they are owned by the users
Check all the related folder consists of similar error and repeat the same process
If this error message “I Have A Folder Called n360 Backup And I can’t Delete Its Files” persists then please contact the Microsoft Office support team. They still have users who have it and gave many positive feedbacks. Another factor on which efficiency of the Officelivesupport.com/error-1006–4/ is depending on is on hardware. For example, upgrading from XP to Windows 7 Would never yield those results (1).
Computers Articles1. How Are We Helping Companies In Maryland Overcome It Consulting Challenges?
2. Upgrading Smoothly: A Step-by-step Guide Using Quickbooks Desktop Tool Hub
3. Enhancing Business Communication With Vibe Voice And Data: Telstra Business Sip Support And Telstra Mobile Sim Plans
4. Eastern Laptop Repair
Author: eastern laptop
5. Capturing Compelling Moments With The Canon Eos R50
6. The Revolution Of Finance: Embracing Business Process Automation
Author: Clair P
7. Navigating Careers And Leadership: Guiding Women In Tech | Yantra Inc
Author: Yantra Inc
8. Sap Business One: Meaning, Modules And Features
9. Google Workspace Lifetime Offer: Pay Only $1.2 For Unlimited Storage With Google Drive
Author: F60 Host
10. Top Embedded Android Projects For Final Year Students
11. Advancing Your Business With Alvi Software: A Leader In Web And Mobile App Development
Author: Jeet Hanani
12. How To Resolve Canon Printer Error Code 5011? [3 Quick Fixes]
Author: theodore carter
13. Finding Your Web Hosting Hero: What Makes A Great Provider Stand Out
Author: Web Hosting Provider
14. How Ai Enhances Voip Call Experience
Author: Sandip Patel
15. The Ultimate Guide To Creating A Bootable Windows 10 Usb Drive
Author: Nandesh katenga