ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Microblading Vs Tattoo , What Is The Difference?
Do you fall into the second category? Would you like nice and thick natural-looking eyebrows to complement your features? Microblading and eyebrow tattoo pens are new techniques used by aesthetic artists to give your brows a new/ different shape. How?
Read on, folks!
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a cosmetic tattoo procedure that fills in thin eyebrows to make them fuller and darker. It is a semi-permanent method and its results can last for up to 3 years. Microblading is usually done using a pen-like handheld tool with needles fitted at the end.
The initial process will take about a couple of hours. You can start seeing the results immediately. However, you’ll need to go for 1 more sitting to get the perfect eyebrows and retouch the color.
One thing you ought to be careful about is the expertise of the person microblading your eyebrows. It is not without risks and can lead to infections if the tools, needles, or colors used are not of high quality.
It sounds much like a permanent tattoo, doesn’t it? But there’s a difference between the two.
Difference between ...
... Microblading and Permanent Tattoo
The first difference between the two is that a tattoo is permanent. The results of microblading last for around 2-3 years at the most.
The ink in microblading just goes 1 layer into your skin whereas in a permanent tattoo the ink goes 5-6 layers deeper which is why it is a more permanent procedure.
The colors in microblading do not change. They do lighten but don’t turn into another color. For example, your black eyebrows will not become brown after a few months.
Permanent tattoo looks more artificial, whereas microblading draws hair like strokes to give it a more natural effect.
The primary difference between microblading and permanent tattoos is that microbladed eyebrows are drawn using the hand. The amount of pressure is less in microblading and thus, prevents bleeding of color over time.
Why Microblading is a Better Choice than Makeup and Shaping Brows Everyday
Microblading is still in its early stages in India. You’ll find microblading as a preferred choice in western countries. The fact that it is neither permanent nor entirely temporary (lasting for a day or less) has resulted in microblading becoming popular among women.
Microblading is better and more effective than shaping your eyebrows every day and applying makeup to get the fuller-eyebrow effect.
Read Full Article :- Microblading Vs Tattoo , What Is The Difference?
Beauty Articles1. Best Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair In Summer
Author: Aromatic Garden Essence
2. The Science Behind Cosmetic Ingredients And Skin Benefits
Author: Anil Kumar
3. Elevate Your Haircare Ritual Today: Discover The Secrets Of Gypsy Syrup Masque And Shampoo
Author: Sam Williamson
4. Unlock Your Glow: Hottest Ex Products - Your Ultimate Beauty Getter
Author: Christy Wood
5. Kanpeki-elevate Your Skincare Routine With The Elegance Of Japanese Beauty
Author: May Green
6. Go Green With Organic Products!!!
Author: eyal veda
7. Role Of Preservatives In Cosmetic Products
Author: Anil Kumar
8. The Complete Guide To Scalp Micropigmentation In India - Vbl
9. Top Mistakes When Enrolling In A Microblading Course -victress Beauty Academy
10. Ultimate Guide : Best Makeup Academy In Delhi| Victress Beauty Academy
11. The Smooth And Confident: A Deep Dive Into The World Of Men's Hair Removal Spray
Author: Aayan verma
12. Aftercare Tips For Brow Lamination
Author: Beauty and Brow Aesthetics
13. Unmasking The Dangers Of Chemical-infused Hair Products And Introducing Our Vegan Volumising Powder
14. What Is The Fastest Way To Fade Dark Spots?
Author: Mark Bruce
15. Sensitive Skin? No Problem! The Best Face Sunscreens For Delicate Skin
Author: Kanika Sharma