ALL >> Business >> View Article
Kasada Introduces New Suite Of Attack Prediction Services: Kasadaiq
Kasada, a pioneering firm that specializes in combating human-driven automated threats, has recently introduced its most recent innovation, which is called KasadaIQ. KasadaIQ is a suite of attack prediction services that is engineered to go beyond the traditional methods of bot management. The KasadaIQ for Fraud offering, which is the first product in this suite, provides actionable signals that are derived from a large number of data points collected from all over the Internet. Businesses who are interested in gaining insights into how bots target their digital channels and customer data specifically will find this solution to be very valuable. A leading-edge tool that enables the detection and confirmation of potential threats before they materialize, KasadaIQ for Fraud stands out due to its unrivaled visibility into non-traditional data sources and adversary groups.
Businesses face a serious and expensive challenge in the form of bot fraud, which may result in wasted time, financial resources, and damage to their reputation, all while putting their customers in danger. In the coming year, it is estimated that the global ...
... eCommerce fraud scene would top $48 billion. This trend is expected to continue. A stunning 96% of IT experts reported that they have experienced a loss in revenue in the previous year as a result of bot assaults, as stated in the 2023 State of Bot Mitigation Report published by Kasada.
By pointing out that nearly eighty percent of corporate leaders find it increasingly difficult for their security technologies to detect bots, Sam Crowther, the founder and CEO of Kasada, underscored the growing sophistication of bots. However, despite this, a significant number of firms continue to rely on antiquated technologies that progress slowly. Crowther is of the opinion that KasadaIQ for Fraud, when used in conjunction with their existing bot detection product, gives businesses the ability to proactively protect themselves against attacks. This gives them an advantage over their competitors and prevents them from making unfavorable headlines.
Read More - https://bit.ly/3G5EvbD
Business Articles1. In Your Neighborhood: The Rise Of Local Travel Nursing Opportunities
Author: Shourya Mehta
2. Xpertva - Your Trusted Virtual Assistant Service For E-commerce And Digital Marketing
Author: XpertVA- Jacob and Co
3. The Ultimate Guide To Help You Unregistered Investment Products Scams
Author: Paris John
4. Empowerment In Your Pocket: The Keychain Stun Gun For Women's Self-defense
5. Future Of Energy Engineering By Experts At Mec
6. Crafting Connections: Your Journey With An Influencer Marketing Agency
Author: Talent Resources
7. White Flower Developers: Presenting Exquisite 2 & 3 Bhk Flats In Patel Nagar, West Delhi
Author: White Flower Developers
8. How Important Is Brand Reputation When Choosing A Home Stereo System
9. Env200 Ultrasonic Sludge Density Meter Manufacturer | Wess Global
Author: WESS Global
10. Mooc Market Size, Opportunities, Company Profile, Developments And Outlook
11. Anti-inflammatory Enzymes And Enzyme Feed Additives | Pearlzyme Inc
Author: Pearlzyme Inc
12. Lodge Tax Return Online - Govreports
13. The Ultimate Charm Enhancer: Buy Cats Eye Gem Stone Online And Witness The Magic!
14. Top 5 Applications Of Ai In The Insurance Sector
15. How To Deal With Quickbooks Error 15240?
Author: Andrew Walker