ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
What Is Duda Website Platform And Is It A Good Fit For Agencies?
Duda provides the infrastructure to help agencies scale to thousands of clients, making it a top choice to consider
There have never been more high quality choices for creating a web presence as there are today, which ultimately comes down to choosing a website platform that best serves your business needs. Duda focuses on the business needs of agencies that require the infrastructure to grow with more customers.
This article began with a WordPress versus Wix versus Duda angle.
But as I discussed each platform with the various stakeholders I came to realize that each platform did what they did really well serving, to a certain extent, a different user base.
Thus, this article became a three-part series exploring three different publishing platforms (Duda, WordPress and Wix) to understand what makes them the best in their chosen market.
Each platform is the best at what they do and today we look at why Duda is popular with web design and SEO agencies.
Choosing the Best Website Platform
Today there are two competing ways to create a web presence, proprietary (also known as ...
... closed source) and open source.
Proprietary content management systems take care of the technology underneath each website, freeing agencies and business owners to focus on growing their business.
Choosing a content management system (CMS) platform is not a matter of choosing the best CMS. It’s about choosing the platform that’s best for your business model.
The business case for closed source website building platforms like Duda or Wix is that they handle the technical aspects of building a website, allowing businesses to focus on their business without having to worry about updates, structured data, or optimizing for search engines.
Duda Professional Website Builder
Duda is a closed source platform designed to fulfill the needs of agencies and web professionals, regardless of size.
It offers collaboration and client management tools to help web professionals scale the process of launching and maintaining websites.
The focus on helping agencies scale is evident in the fact that Duda doesn’t charge customers extra for additional bandwidth or storage space.
What Duda excels at is making it easy and fast for agencies to prototype designs, collaborate with team members and clients and have all the features necessary for running a business on both the agency and the client side.
Duda Scales Up for Growth
Wix’s model focuses on helping businesses easily build high performance websites and do business, with no technical knowledge necessary.
Duda’s approach is providing the white label technical infrastructure for agencies to build high performance websites for their clients, at scale.
Many SEO and web design agencies aspire to scale up to hundreds or even thousands of clients. Doing that demands a lot of technical infrastructure and human talent to take on the prototyping, development and client collaboration at scale – all things that Duda provides.
Web Design Articles1. 10 Key Data Privacy Checklist For B2b & B2c Companies
2. The Ultimate Guide To Commercial Printing Services In East Brunswick, Nj
3. Unlocking The Power Of Laravel Web Development For Your Business
Author: Backend Brains
4. Best Ecommerce Website Development Services In India
5. Elevating User Experience: The Art And Science Of Ux Optimization
Author: Adam Scott
6. The Role Of Web Design: Understanding Its Needs And Benefits
Author: Aarna Systems
7. Hurry Up! Stop Looking More App Development Company In Delhi | Web3creations
8. Discovering The Potential Of Php Websites: An Extensive Investigation
Author: By Mass Technologies LCC
9. Basic Details You Need To Know About Web Development And Design
10. Software Development
Author: hasanur alam
11. Angular 10: What's New And Why You Should Update Now
Author: Dhwanil Patel
12. How A Web Development Company In Bridgewater Can Help Your Business Grow
13. Kotlin Unleashed: Building The Breakthrough App Of 2024
Author: Dhwanil Patel
14. Change Your Customer’s Purchasing Pattern By Using The Right Colour Scheme In Your Website!
Author: Liam Mackie
15. Make Sure You Have Chosen The Best Company Always
Author: Liam Mackie