ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Glam Marquise Diamond Rings For Fashionable Bride
For brides who are looking for diamond rings in New York that are nostalgic, elegant, and shimmery, marquise diamonds are the ideal choice. Marquise cuts were highly popular during the 1980s but are quickly making a comeback with fresh and modern designs.
Even though these diamonds offer a vintage-inspired vibe, many jewelry designers put their twist on these pieces to create something sleek and elegant.
Reasons to love marquise diamonds
One of the main reasons why a lot of brides tend to prefer marquise diamonds in New York is that these diamonds are quite versatile and perfectly pair with a range of cuts, settings, and styles to suit your needs.
Always choose a metal band to accompany your ring that won’t take away from its style. You can also pair two pave bands on either side of your marquise diamond to create the ideal stacked bands. Double bands are also an ideal choice as they work as both a ring and a band.
Diamonds are the most popular choice when it comes to a marquise style. Make sure that you get ...
... your ring custom-designed by a professional so that your diamond has an excellent cut, high grade, and clarity.
You can inspect your lab grown diamonds in New York before you invest in them. Ensure that your diamond is free from any small flaws and inclusions and doesn’t have a bow-tie effect.
Owing to its distinctive shape, your professional will advise you to opt for a six-prong or bezel setting to keep your stone safe and protected. Halo settings are also beautiful and along with security offer added shine and shimmer to your stone.
Marquise diamonds are timeless and will hold their elegance for years to come. These pieces never really go out of style making them the ideal choice. You can even pass it down as an heirloom piece to future generations for years to come.
Marquise diamonds also tend to cost a lot less than modern oval or round-cut diamonds since less gemstone is wasted through the cutting process. This makes it great for couples on a budget.
Caring for your diamond is essential. You need to take your stone to a professional to clean, repair and maintain it every couple of months so that it looks new and shiny for years to come. Regular cleaning and inspection can help keep your ring in good condition for a long time.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. What Makes The Cleaning Products Popular?
Author: George Evans
2. Elevate Your Culinary Experience With The Kohler Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
3. Revolutionizing Kitchen Hygiene: The Kohler Touchless Kitchen Faucet
4. Unleashing Performance And Protection: The Eaglon Moto Gp Rider Leather Suit 2021
Author: Eaglon Sports
5. The Hype-free Guide To Buying Birthstone Jewelry
Author: Gobind Jewelers
6. Indulge In The Allure Of High-quality Bridal Jewellery - From Delicate Pearl Drop Earrings To Dazzling Cz Dropper Earrings
Author: The Wedding Garter
7. Elevate Your Style And Wellness Routine With Online Shopping
8. Puneonlineflorists - Your One-stop Destination For Beautiful Flowers!
Author: Deep Ghosh
9. Eclectic Green Engagement Rings To Get That Yes 2024
Author: Martin Busch Jewelers
10. Seal The Deal With Sparkle: A Guide To Choosing The Perfect Custom Wedding Ring Set
Author: Cooper & Binkley Diamond Jewelers
11. Shop With Smitty: Revolutionizing Your Shopping Experience
Author: Centric Philosophy
12. Thoughtful Best Man Gift Ideas He'll Love
Author: James & Sons Fine Jewelers
13. Long Mangalsutra Online Shopping - Designer 1 Gram Gold Plated Long Mangalsutra For Women
Author: Sophia Jones
14. Exploring The Benefits Of Shopping At An Online E-cigarettes Store
Author: Vapor Rage LLC
15. Unveiling The Charm Of Reversible Hippie Cotton Skirts And Wrappers