ALL >> General >> View Article
Capita3 Acquires Empoweru To Boost Youth Success
Cloud4C, a premier application-focused cloud managed services provider and a Google Cloud Premier Partner, has achieved the Google Cloud Specialization for Infrastructure Services in the APAC region. This designation elevates Cloud4C to a Specialized Partner for Google Cloud, adding to its already extensive expertise in various Google Cloud products and solutions. This recognition highlights Cloud4C's strong technical capabilities in delivering fully managed infrastructure modernization and broader digital transformation solutions powered by Google Cloud to APAC businesses.
The Google Cloud Specialization for Infrastructure Services is the highest technical designation within the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program. This achievement demonstrates Cloud4C's ability to successfully develop and implement customer journeys on Google Cloud with expertise and minimal disruption.
Deb Deep Sengupta, President and Chief Revenue Officer at Cloud4C, expressed pride in achieving this Infrastructure Services Specialization. He emphasized Cloud4C's dedication to architecting end-to-end transformations on Google Cloud, enhancing ...
... operational experiences for clients and end consumers through agility, scalability, and availability.
Cloud4C has previously earned Google Cloud Specializations in areas such as SAP services, Anthos, managed Google Kubernetes Engine services, and application management on Google Cloud. Their range of automation-driven, fully managed cloud services enables enterprises to build advanced cloud foundations, optimize operations, modernize technology, enhance security, and maintain high uptime standards.
As a trusted cloud partner in the APAC region, Cloud4C's achievement of the Google Cloud Infrastructure Services Specialization reaffirms its commitment to delivering long-term business impact through innovative cloud solutions.
Cloud4C is a leading application-focused cloud managed services provider, serving over 4,000 enterprises, including 60 Fortune 500 companies in 26 countries. With 25 Centres of Excellence and a team of 2,000+ skilled and certified cloud experts, Cloud4C specializes in managing mission-critical multi-cloud transformations with high uptime guarantees, stringent security measures, compliance, and disaster recovery capabilities.
More Information : https://www.techdogs.com/tech-news/pr-newswire/capita3-announces-acquisition-of-portfolio-company-empoweru-by-fullbloom-to-help-young-people-thrive-in-academics-and-life
General Articles1. Forbes: P360 Is Changing How Life Sciences Companies Communicate
Author: Kimberly Gregorio
2. Why Are People Moving Towards Smart Meters Instead Of Traditional Electricity Meters?
3. Jewelry For Ashes Is Well-known As Funeral Jewelry!
Author: Andrew Wilson
4. Jute Rugs Reveal: Comfort And Style By Chouhan Rugs
Author: Chouhan Rugs
5. Are You Interested In Fintech?
6. "organic Jaggery Online: Savor The Sweet Goodness At Your Doorstep"
7. Brisbane Plant Nursery Now Offers Conifers And Grevilla Robusta
8. How To Choose The Best Management Institute?
9. System Defined Exceptions Types | Salesforce Crm
10. Merit Medicine Announces $2m Seed Round To Transform Employer-sponsored Healthcare With Ai-powered Risk Predictions
11. "best Bridal Lehenga Designers In India: Elegance Personified"
12. "indian Digital Marketing Companies: Unleashing Digital Triumph"
13. Top 5 Reasons To Get Your Medical Marijuana Card Online In New Jersey Now
Author: MD Ganja
14. Premier Allergy Texas: Your Trusted San Antonio Allergists
Author: Premier Allergy Texas
15. Steel Pipe: A Complete Guide To Installation And Maintenance
Author: Piping Projects US