ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Which Is A Good Bike To Buy?
Hi This is Rial here today i will tell you about my first love. yeah its really matter for me I love my bike a lot and I spend my most of the free time with my bike. So most people who want to buy bike get confused which to bike as in market there are ton of options available. Which will be best this question always there. without any confusion i am here to help you but before solution i would like to you to ask yourself some simple question and on the basis of their answer will be having a great choice of bike. Question? 1) Do you know how to ride a bike? 2) Do you have valid bike liscence? 3) what is your daily route or ocasional route. 4) do bike look matters for you? 5) Do you have less mileage issue? Solution: well before i start with it lets understand my concept if you don't know which bike to buy for the first time. than download OLX app or any other app and find a resonable bike to just learn and complete your training course. make sure your bike will be geared one not without gear means not scooty or activa. if in case you are looking for daily traveling with some load or baggage so you can surely buy scooty or activa ...
... but incase of gear make sure everything works proper and buy gear one. After learning now again sold the same bike on OLX or any other app and visit to your nearest bike store and get details of all bikes. 1) cruiser bike. 2) sports bike 3) daily use bikes. Specially baja provide cruiser bikes in avenger series. about mileage it is in average segment but great in comfort level. Sports bike by yamaha and suzuki mostly fuel economic are good enough in city about power extremely different as compare to the same cubic capacity of daily and cruiser bikes. daily use bikes by honda which is best in mileage and pulsar, tvs too. but i recommend honda * honda shine * honda unicorn etc in which you will get a good city mileage and better power as well. Choose your option on the basis of your requirement. Specially Mileage and Look. Make sure to buy proper gears and wear that gear while riding. buying a good bike is important but buying a good gear (helmet etc) are way more importanter. Upload a video of your first bike ride fun for memories and share with your friends. you can check one of my bike ride fun video down this blog. Crossing a river with bike in Lonavala. Any suggestion can help me more. text me on comment section. Rial Shaikh (https://youtu.be/8XrvqObYfw0)
Launched to world in 2017, Wisemonkeys(https://wisemonkeys.info/) is now a robust Learning management system.
Just follow a 3-step registration process and get connected. Since we appreciate genuine users and do not encourage spammers we follow small registration process:
2.Confirm your email. (for the first time the email might fall in your spam/junk/promotion folder. Please mark it not spam and confirm the link).
3.Login and get started.
4.Or Login via Google/Microsoft.
Our hardworking team is thriving hard to make this platform better and better. If you have any suggestions and feedback, then do write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org(email@example.com)
Automobiles Articles1. What Is A Hybrid Caravan?
Author: Muhammad Nouman Tahir
2. Diesel Dominance: Elevating Truck Performance Through Expert Repairs
Author: Sam William
3. Efficiency On Two Wheels: The Art Of Choosing The Right Folding Cycling Accessories
4. A Closer Look At The Best Features Of Motorcycle
5. Drive With Confidence: Choosing The Best Authorised Maruti Suzuki Car Dealer In Thane
Author: Navnit Maruti
6. Does Car Body Repair Improve The Safety?
Author: Jack Sparrow
7. Quiklyz Signs Mous With Five Last Mile Mobility Players To Deliver 1000 Electric 3-wheelers
8. Turning The Right Way: Your Guide To Effective Wheel Alignment
Author: Debra Millard
9. From Roadside Woes To Roadside Heroes: How Towing Companies Are Lifesavers In Disguise
Author: Autofix Towing
10. Hyundai Verna
11. Embrace New Adventures With Birdy Bicycle Travel Case
12. Plan In Advance When You Are Travelling With Kids!
Author: Elijah Peters
13. How To Make Your Used Car Suitable For The Pre-used Car Market?
Author: Levi Fysh
14. The Ultimate Guide To Diesel Performance Tuning: Boosting Power And Efficiency
Author: Andrew Gilcrist
15. Everything To Know About The Obd2 Scanning Tool
Author: Hamish Crotty