ALL >> General >> View Article
Ivanti Study: Ai Job Concerns Among It And Office Workers
Ivanti, a technology company specializing in enhancing and securing the "Everywhere Work" experience, has published its 2023 Report on Digital Employee Experience (DEX). The report draws insights from a global survey of 7,800 IT professionals, executives, and end-users across various industries, aiming to understand the role of technology in employee satisfaction, retention, and productivity.
The study reveals that while AI is seen as productive, 56% of IT professionals believe it primarily benefits employers over employees. Additionally, 63% of IT professionals express concerns that generative AI tools might replace their jobs within five years, compared to 44% of office workers.
Surprisingly, when facing IT-related problems, most office workers prefer human assistance over automated chatbots or AI, adding to IT workload. The report emphasizes that organizations must address these concerns and allocate resources to enhance DEX.
Inadequate DEX practices impact knowledge workers significantly, with 78% believing they could be more productive with better tools. Furthermore, 61% state that negative tech experiences ...
... affect morale, while 57% report encountering significant friction while using workplace technology.
The report also highlights that IT professionals, despite the desire to work remotely (84% want to continue doing so), often face technology challenges. Over a quarter (27%) feel their tech tools are less effective when working remotely, with issues such as excessive logins, digital notifications, and platform complexity.
In conclusion, Ivanti CEO Jeff Abbott notes that organizations should view DEX as a powerful tool to improve accessibility, employee retention, and security. Addressing the concerns surrounding AI and investing in technology solutions are critical steps for businesses looking to optimize DEX in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
More Information : https://www.techdogs.com/tech-news/business-wire/new-ivanti-research-63-of-it-workers-and-44-of-office-workers-are-concerned-generative-ai-will-take-their-job-in-five-years
General Articles1. What Are The Critical Aspects Of The Iso 20000 It Service Management System (sms) Policy?
2. Best Astrologer In Thanisandra | Famous Astrologer In Thanisandra
3. Safeguarding Steel Pipes: Strategies To Prevent Rusting - Piping Projects Eu
Author: Piping Projects eu
4. Best Upvc Windows Manufacturers In Mangalore | Window Company
5. Stainless Steel Plates: The Backbone Of Modern Industries
Author: Maxell Steel & Alloys
6. Best Astrologer In Boston | Famous Astrologer In Boston
7. Quay Law Lawyers & Solicitors
Author: Ian Mellett
8. Nourishing The Soul: Wellness-focused Home Services With Prepeat Tiffin
9. Anger Management - Depression Management
Author: anxiety management
10. The Ultimate Guide To Dog Boarding In Delhi: Ensuring A Home Away From Home
Author: Kajal Snouters
11. Gene Therapy Market To Surge $4.6b By 2027: Focus On Cvds And Orphan Diseases – Technavio
Author: Ben Gross
12. H3c And Spirent Achieve Industry First: Large-scale 800g Test Success
Author: Ben Gross
13. Building A Digital Utopia: How Metaverse Games Are Shaping Smart Cities
14. What Is Full-stack Development And Why Is It Important
15. Iso Certification In Canada Increases Construction Companies' Customer Confidence?