ALL >> Environment >> View Article
NTRODUCTION TO COMPOSTABLE INDUSTRY
We are committed to compostable plastic products, provide manufacturers and consumers with the plastics they want and need, but created using environmently friendly, biodegradable raw material that can be safely composted to nourish the earth.
The conventional backyard compost pile or bin that can efficiently handle small amount of waste materials from lawns, gardens and kitchen there are industrial composting facilities designed to effectively process larges volumes of municipal and commercial waste.
Where other products needs industrial composting facility but BIOGREEN products Can be in composted back yard of your home compare to others .
Can be manufacture below five microns .so, that price can be match to plastic products.
BIOGREEN products can be produce in large scale meeting the demand of plastic.
20 microns of BIOGREEN bags can give the same strength of 50 microns plastic bags .
All BIOGREEN products are approved and recommended by “CPCB” as a best alternative for plastic products.
Using BIOGREEN PALLETS ...
... we can be manufactured with wide range of product line such as carry bags , garbage bags , spoons ,straws ,plates any single use plastic products.
GOVERNMENT SUPPORT AND COMPLIANCE
Before starting plant
Concent to establish
Concent to operate
Applying for CPCB lisence
MSME 20% less on testing
8 MILLION TONS OF PLASTIC ARE DUMPED INTO OUR OC
Plastic microbeads are estimated to be one million times more toxic than the seawater around it.
By 2024 the number of plastics in the sea will be higher than the number of fish.
On UK beaches there are 5000 pieces of plastic & 150 plastic bottles for each mile.
EFFECTS OF PLASTIC ON EARTH
Besides the fact that they are polluting the enviroment, plastic bags are always contamined with dangerous bacterias that may make you sick.
“Reusable bags are often full of dangerous bacteria's like Salmonella.
50% of the bags tested by researchers were contemned with bacteria's. Looks like reusable bags are the perfect place to develop microorganisms, as they are always full of food and rarely washed.
The bacteria's that may be developed by the bags are a bigger threat to young children than adults because they are more vulnerable.
WHAT ABOUT PAPER BAGS? “PAPER OR PLASTIC”
High energy from production, use, and disposal
High water, atmospheric emissions
High cost and solid waste
Paper uses 14 million trees annually.
Paper must be turned to pulp when recycled, creating cardboard, not more paper bags.
Paper doesn’t break down completely in landfills without light and Oxygen.
WHAT ARE BIOPOLYMERS?
Biopolymers are long chain compounds made up of long chain molecule subunits. e.g.: starch, cellulose, etc.
These are biodegradable, Ecofriendly and are obtained from natural sources.
Biodegradable Material are left to itself will be decomposed by natural processes ( microorganisms).
Biodegradable products will be fully decomposed within 360 days compared to plastic, which would take 1000 years to break down.
Bioplastics can be made from many different sources and materials.
Environment Articles1. Rooted In Resilience: Advanced Approaches For Nematode Management In Crop Production
Author: aaditri biswas
2. Innovative Approaches To Industrial Wastewater Management: A Focus On Effluent Treatment Solutions
Author: jasmin thakkar
3. Sustainable Solutions: Research Innovations For Mining And Petroleum
Author: Diego A Vasquez
4. Choosing The Right Pv Solar Inverter To Cope With System Loss And Energy Loss
Author: ECO Angels
5. Unlocking The World Of Fitness And Fun: The Groovy Gym Bus Toronto Experience For Kids
Author: Groovy Gym Bus
6. The Importance Of Wastewater Treatment: Protecting Our Environment And Public Health
7. Unlock The Benefits Of Occupancy Sensors For Enhanced Efficiency And Cost Savings
Author: Octiot-Switch To Sensors
8. Do Virtual Solar Sales Appointments Work?
Author: Shan Tait
9. What Do Operating And Maintenance Do For Water Treatment
10. Why Water Storage Trends Play A Pivotal Role In Adapting To Global Warming
11. Greening The Way: The Role Of Environmental Consultancy In Sustainable Solutions
12. Breaking It Down: The Innovative Integrated Fixed Film Active Sludge Treatment For Wastewater
13. Green Is The New Gold Sustainable Corporate Gifting Ideas For A Better Tomorrow!
14. The Best Practices For Safe And Effective Beach Clean-up In Dubai
15. The Role Of Csr In Advancing Sdgs In Dubai: A Spotlight On Companies For Good