ALL >> Health >> View Article
Beato: Eight Years Of Revolutionising Diabetes Care & Management
Celebrating a remarkable journey of eight years since its inception, BeatO - a transformative digital platform for diabetes management and care, is dedicatedly working towards making diabetes care affordable and accessible in India.
The platform has earned the trust of over three million users over the last eight years. The collective effort of esteemed diabetologists, doctors and expert health coaches on the BeatO platform has revolutionised diabetes healthcare in India. A case in point has been that of a person with diabetes who showed an astounding transformation in their HbA1c levels, which went from 15.1% to 5.9% with the holistic care provided through the BeatO Diabetes Care program.
Clinically proven and published studies have empowered BeatO to deliver digital solutions that have resulted in positive health outcomes for its users under the supervision of medical experts and a certified team of health coaches virtually.
A recently published BeatO study in a renowned international medical journal - Diabetes (a journal of the American Diabetes Association), showed ...
... a reduction of 2.16% (p < 0.0001) of HbA1c in people with diabetes who participated in the BeatO Diabetes Care program. Studies have shown that each 1% reduction of HbA1c is associated with a reduction in risk of 21% for any end point related to diabetes, such as complications to kidneys, eyes, heart and foot amputations.
BeatO was started by two young entrepreneurs, Gautam Chopra and Yash Seghal, school friends, who had been diagnosed with diabetes in their early 30s. Learning from personal experiences of managing diabetes, the duo launched BeatO with a mission to simplify diabetes management and make it cost-effective and accessible for people across the country.
Mr Gautam Chopra, Founder and CEO of BeatO, stated: "Our vision is to create a holistic ecosystem to empower individuals to manage their diabetes effortlessly through our app. Over this remarkable journey of eight years, BeatO has revolutionised diabetes management by combining cutting-edge technology, personalised care, and a deep understanding of the challenges faced by people with diabetes. Currently serving over 30 lakh users from across India, BeatO has had maximum growth in tier II, III, and IV cities where the majority of the Indian underserved population lives and observed 20x growth in the number of female users in the last five years. BeatO is proud to serve the populations which historically have been neglected in our country.”
Recently BeatO was featured on BBC World News globally for its impactful efforts in extending diabetes care and management to underserved Tier 3 and 4 cities in India and contributing to an effective solution for those living with diabetes.
For democratising healthcare and ensuring accessibility and affordability, BeatO was conferred the National Startup Award in 2021 in the Healthcare category by Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister.
As BeatO enters its ninth year, the platform remains steadfast in its commitment to enhancing lives through innovative technological solutions and extending unwavering support for those managing diabetes. It wants to create an indelible mark through its contribution to the field of diabetes care.
Health Articles1. Discovering Excellence: Redding Gastroenterology Clinic Leads The Way
Author: Paramvir Singh
2. Finding The Best Ivf Specialists In Delhi: Your Path To Parenthood
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
3. Revolutionize Your Skincare Routine With Studdmuffyn
4. Exploring The Role Of Cdi Specialists In Healthcare Enhancement
Author: Mark Young
5. Toothache Relief And Emergency Dental Care – Winning Smiles Dental Surgery
Author: Dr.Samreen Kaur
6. Diabetes Test Strips For Cats: What You Can Expect?
Author: Mr. Asif
7. Choosing The Right Liposuction Technique In Dubai:
Author: Perfect Doctors Clinic
8. Navigating Fertility Choices: Age And The Quest For Parenthood In Delhi
Author: Surrogacy Centre India
9. The Essential Guide To Becoming A Certified First Aid Instructor
10. The Importance Of Environment In Rehab Centers
Author: Reinforce Rehab
11. Enhancing Care Coordination: Navigating The Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Presentation
12. Enhancing Care Coordination: Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Care Coordination Presentation To Colleagues
13. Free Hearing Aid Trial @ Home - Free Hearing Test & Home Visit
Author: Insono Hearing
14. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Kranti Yoga Tradition
15. Burlington's Cannabis Retail Boom: A Look At The Growing Market
Author: Harry Brook