ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Bakery Processing Equipment Market Is Estimated At Usd 11.6 Billion In 2021; It Is Projected To Grow At A Cagr Of 5.1% To Reach Usd 14.8 Billion B
The bakery processing equipment market is estimated at USD 11.6 billion in 2021; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% to reach USD 14.8 billion by 2026. The growth of the bakery processing equipment market is attributed to the increasing trade of food processing equipment among countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, the UAE, India, and China. Bakery processing equipment helps in transforming raw ingredients into baked items through various physical and chemical techniques.
Download PDF brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=80040921
The Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The bakery processing equipment market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow rapidly due to the enhanced economic growth in the last decade. The food industry has also played an important role in the region's economic development. Food consumption in ...
... the regions is also gradually increasing, owing to expanding population, rising income, and rapid urbanization. Students and professionals in metropolitan regions choose bakery products as snacks due to the hectic lifestyles of customers in countries such as China, India, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Because of their superior quality and packaging, international bakery items have seen an increase in demand in China. These variables all contribute to the expansion of bread product markets.
The Bread segment is estimated to dominate the global bakery processing equipment market
By application, the bread segment is estimated to dominate the global market in 2021. The bread segment is projected to witness significant growth due to the increasing preference for healthy bread, such as multi-grain and gluten-free bread. As customers are becoming more health-conscious, they are encouraged to opt for bakery products that are gluten-free and are low in carbohydrates, unlike the traditional white bread. Bread is considered a staple food in many countries worldwide.
The mixers segment is estimated to account for the largest share in the market
By type, the mixers segment is estimated to account for the largest share in the market in 2021. Industrial bakery mixer is one of the key equipment, which is used for producing bakery products such as bread, cakes, pastries, and other bakery related products. Dough mixing is one of the important processes in the production of bakery products and bread, which homogenizes and hydrates the ingredients in the dough. This directly affects the product quality of bakery products. The baking mixer is used to add volume to the mixed product or dough and mixes all the ingredients such as wheat, sugar, and baking flour. The baking equipment companies are focusing on utilizing innovative and new technologies for mixing the bread and bakery products in the European region.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Unveiling The Nutritional Brilliance Of Indian Fare For Fitness Enthusiasts
Author: yogendra shinde
2. Raising The Bar: How Sober Bars Are Shaping Sustainable Business Events
Author: Good Bar
3. 10 Tips For Making Wine With Fruits Other Than Grapes - A Delicious Alternative Approach
Author: Lompoc wine factory
4. Mukhwas Medley: Exploring Regional Variations And Unique Twists On The Classic Mouth Freshener
5. Barring Family International: Nurturing Nature's Goodness In Organic Mustard Honey
Author: Barring family international
6. Vanilla Market: Exploring Trends And Opportunities
7. The Sizzle Of Vegan Meat: A Delectable Dive Into Plant-based Alternatives
Author: Karan Singh
8. Unveiling The Culinary Symphony: Natural Mustard Honey Suppliers Elevating Honey And Wine Pairings
Author: Barring family international
9. Handcrafted Snacks: Discovering Bisnac's Delicious Bites
Author: Miachel Thompson
10. Sipping Sunshine: A Deep Dive Into The Tropical Symphony Of Pineapple Soda And Banana Soda
11. Exploring The Cultural Impact Of Hqd Hot Vapes On The Australian Vaping Community
Author: Adam Voges
12. Plant-based Food And Beverage Market Research Report: Growth Forecast 2028
13. Breaking Bread, Building Bonds: Why Family Restaurants Are Worth Celebrating
14. Sip The Tropics: Pineapple And Banana Soda Delights In Canada
15. The Essence Of Wine Critic Scores And Why They Truly Matters
Author: Wines Critic