ALL >> Health >> View Article
Signs Of Computer Vision Syndrome
Computers and other digital technologies have had a huge impact on our lives over the past few decades. Modern technology has made us more efficient and has improved many areas of our lives. While there are a variety of benefits that come with computers, there are some drawbacks as well. When it comes to taking care of your eyes, one downside to using a computer every day is that you could develop Computer Vision Syndrome. If you have symptoms of this syndrome, make an appointment with our optometrists at Northern Avenue Eye Care in Phoenix, AZ as soon as possible for treatment.
Tension and discomfort in the eyes
If you're starting to notice eye strain and discomfort, you may be battling computer vision syndrome. Those who end up spending too much time in front of the computer will start to feel dry and tired eyes. This condition will continue to get worse the longer you stare at the screen without pausing. Our ophthalmologist can provide you with a variety of tips that can help ease this tension.
pain throughout the body
Although computer vision syndrome affects your eyes first, it can quickly cause ...
... discomfort in other areas of your body as well. Without proper computer vision treatment, you may experience headaches, neck or shoulder pain or tension, or blurry vision. All of these problems will continue to get worse over time without getting the support of an optometrist. Contact us for an eye assessment and treatment
If you think you have problems with Computer Vision Syndrome, you should visit our optometrists as soon as possible. We will examine your eyes and vision to determine if you have this syndrome and provide treatment to help reduce symptoms. Call Tatum Eye Care in Phoenix, AZ at
(480) 889-6044 to schedule an appointment
Health Articles1. A Guide To Find A Luxury And Best Rehab Center In India
Author: Dr JPS Bhatia
2. Can We Do Recovery Of Autism With Divya Neuro Rehab Clinic?
Author: Divya neuro rehab clinic
3. Wisdom Tooth Treatment In Vizag | Best Orthodontics In Vizag
Author: Chakradhar Sana
4. Exploring The Spectrum Of Dental Problems: Types, Causes, And Treatments
5. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Author: Rajneesh Bhatt
6. Mastering The Art Of Smile Enhancement With Porcelain Veneers In New York
Author: aesthetic and implants dental arts
7. Fibroids And Fertility: What You Need To Know
Author: asmita dongare
8. Shoulder Pain: Causes, Diagnosis, And Orthopedic Interventions
Author: Dr Ravish Chhabra
9. Clearbalance Healthcare Secures Top Spot In Klas 2024 Patient Financing
Author: Orson Amiri
10. Optimizing Patient Care: Unveiling The Power Of Ims/dry Needling With Physical Therapy Products
11. What Are The 5 Key Responsibilities Of A Full-time Cabg Home Nurse In Mumbai?
Author: Home Healthcare Services | Healkin
12. Exploring The Benefits Of Coordinating Cancer Care In Northvale Nj With An Accountant In Rahway
Author: karp cancer care
13. How Shirodhara Massage Can Change Your Life For Good? Find Out Now!
Author: Alexis Pelloe
14. Novel Approaches In Bioanalytical Method Development: Accelerating Drug Discovery
Author: alana meyer
15. Affordable Paths To Parenthood: Exploring Infertility Treatment Costs And Alternatives
Author: SCI IVF Hospital