ALL >> Health >> View Article
Awesome Visual Advice
Spooky Eye TipsFall is here! While eye protection is important year-round, the holidays and fall holiday traditions can pose special risks to you and your loved ones. Many injuries or eye conditions occur every year in October and unfortunately many are preventable. To help you keep your vision healthy and safe this month, we want to share our awesome eye care tips!
Our tips for autumn looks
1. Say no to sales contacts
Contacts are sometimes all you need to take your eye care to the next level, and since October is Contact Safety Month, we want to take the time to educate you on the dangers of contact wear. Contacts are a medical device, although they are used to change the color of your eyes. If you need contact wear, please make an appointment and get a prescription for them. Without a prescription, your contacts may not fit your eyes and put you at risk of injury and eye damage. Injuries and conditions associated with improper contact and contact care include dry eye, corneal disease, corneal abrasions, conjunctivitis, infections, and vision loss. It is currently illegal in the United States to sell contacts ...
... without a prescription. If you see contacts in a fashion store, don't buy them! Over-the-counter and over-the-counter contacts are often not approved by the FDA and may be made from substandard materials or contain harmful chemicals. If you are shopping for flexible contact lenses, here are some good lens care rules to keep in mind:
Clean your contacts thoroughly with an undiluted contact cleaning solution
Do not lend or share contact lenses
Remember to remove them before you go to bed
Store your contact lenses in a clean case and replace the case every 3 months
Wash your hands before you touch your hands or contacts
2. Choose your makeup wisely
When getting ready for your night out, choose your makeup wisely. Fashion can sometimes be of questionable quality, including sequins. It is not safe to apply make-up near the eyes as it can cause infection or injury if the product gets into your eyes. Instead, use only professional beauty products designed for use around the eyes. Don't use products that haven't been tested, contain harsh chemicals, or have dirty details that could get in your eyes. Do not share makeup or makeup brushes with anyone, and remember to remove your makeup at the end of the night before going to bed.
3. Be careful with the packaging and accessories
Masks and masks are often a part of fashion, especially for children. Make sure that if you or a loved one is going out in full dress, your mask or face covering of any kind does not block your vision and that any accessories can get in in a way that is stored in memory. Hand tools such as swords and sabers should not be sharp, as soft and flexible tools reduce the risk of injury.
WE CAN HELP!
If you want to use costumed contacts, do not hesitate to make an appointment with us. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about how to protect your eyes in October while enjoying the start of the holiday season. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Tatum Eye Care today.
Health Articles1. Discovering Excellence: Redding Gastroenterology Clinic Leads The Way
Author: Paramvir Singh
2. Finding The Best Ivf Specialists In Delhi: Your Path To Parenthood
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
3. Revolutionize Your Skincare Routine With Studdmuffyn
4. Exploring The Role Of Cdi Specialists In Healthcare Enhancement
Author: Mark Young
5. Toothache Relief And Emergency Dental Care – Winning Smiles Dental Surgery
Author: Dr.Samreen Kaur
6. Diabetes Test Strips For Cats: What You Can Expect?
Author: Mr. Asif
7. Choosing The Right Liposuction Technique In Dubai:
Author: Perfect Doctors Clinic
8. Navigating Fertility Choices: Age And The Quest For Parenthood In Delhi
Author: Surrogacy Centre India
9. The Essential Guide To Becoming A Certified First Aid Instructor
10. The Importance Of Environment In Rehab Centers
Author: Reinforce Rehab
11. Enhancing Care Coordination: Navigating The Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Presentation
12. Enhancing Care Coordination: Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Care Coordination Presentation To Colleagues
13. Free Hearing Aid Trial @ Home - Free Hearing Test & Home Visit
Author: Insono Hearing
14. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Kranti Yoga Tradition
15. Burlington's Cannabis Retail Boom: A Look At The Growing Market
Author: Harry Brook