ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Boris Mergell To Become New Head Of User Experience Business Area At Continental
From September 1, 2023, Boris Mergell (48) will take over as head of the User Experience (UX) business area at Continental Automotive. He will drive the development of forward-looking display solutions, head-up displays and so-called UX assets in the form of software functions for innovative and exciting user experiences of the mobility of the future. In this role, Boris Mergell will also become a member of the Automotive Board. He will report directly to Philipp von Hirschheydt (48), former User Experience head and now Executive Board member for the group sector Automotive. Philipp von Hirschheydt held the role of head of the business area from 2022 to 2023 and has continued the activities since his appointment as Automotive chairman.
Boris Mergell studied physics in Mainz, Germany, Umeå, Sweden, and Paris, France, and received his doctorate in 2003. In his 20 years at Continental, he has held various positions in research as well as in product and material development for passenger and light and heavy truck tires. Most recently, Boris Mergell was Senior Vice President Research and Development at Tires, where he was ...
... responsible for all Continental tire activities in this area.
"I have known Boris Mergell for many years and I am convinced that as a very experienced Continental manager he will continue the success of the User Experience business area and drive forward the technology leadership in this growth area," says Philipp von Hirschheydt, head of the Continental group sector Automotive. “User experience will continue to be a decisive factor in the purchase decision of a vehicle. We are already offering exciting solutions and innovations such the Pillar-to-Pillar and the hidden In2visible Display that meet market needs."
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Automobiles Articles1. Apollo Car Tyre Prices
Author: APOLLO Car Tyre Prices
2. Exploring The World With Two Wheels: Birdy Bicycle Travel Case And New Birdy Standard 9 Speed
3. Understanding Expulsion Truck Rental With Mobile Truck Rental
Author: Damien Alcock
4. Moving Truck Rental Solution For You
Author: Damien Alcock
5. Create A Positive Work Ambiance With Corporate Taxi Service!
Author: Elijah Peters
6. List Of Things To Remember While Buying A New Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Why Should You Need An Obd2 Scanning Tool For Your Vehicle?
Author: Hamish Crotty
8. Ensure To Get The Best Performance From Vw Repairs
Author: Oliver Mertin
9. Smarttop Convertible Top Control For The 2024 Chevrolet Corvette Now Available
Author: Mods4cars LLC
10. Affordable Calgary Car Shipping Solutions By Auto Carrier Corp
Author: Auto Carrier Corp
11. Lessons That Only Driving Schools Can Provide
Author: Eleanor Thompson
12. Explore High-quality Japanese Used Trucks In Japan With Fareena Corporation Japan
Author: Fareena Corporation Japan
13. Why Must Iraq Companies Be Gmp Certified?
14. Rev Your Ride: How A Car Spray Painter Can Transform Your Vehicle
15. Understanding The Importance Of Suspension Bushings In Off-road Vehicles
Author: PS Bushings