ALL >> General >> View Article
Mindray & Operation Smile's 10-year Partnership For Healthcare
Mindray and Operation Smile have announced a transformative 10-year partnership, solidifying their commitment to improving healthcare quality and delivering life-changing medical interventions to low- and middle-income communities globally. Mindray, a leading provider of medical devices and solutions, will leverage its advanced technology and expertise to collaborate with Operation Smile, a nonprofit focused on increasing access to safe surgery and providing cleft surgery and comprehensive care.
The partnership will see Mindray contributing cutting-edge medical equipment, technical support, specialized education programs, and employee engagement to support Operation Smile's decade-long goal of extending care to 1 million patients requiring cleft care and essential surgical procedures.
Mindray's equipment donations, including anesthesia machines, ventilators, patient monitors, and more, have already facilitated the establishment of Operation Smile's China Medical Center in Yunnan, China. The center aims to provide safe, high-quality restructuring surgeries, along with dental treatments, speech therapy, psychological ...
... counseling, and nutritional assessments, with plans to perform over 1,000 surgeries and train 200 medical professionals within the first five years.
During Operation Smile's 2023 Wenshan Surgical Program, 77 successful cleft lip and cleft palate repair surgeries were conducted at the Center.
Emily Guo, Executive Vice President of Mindray, expressed the company's commitment to advancing healthcare through technology and collaboration. Benedetta Spinola, SVP Strategy and Global Development of Operation Smile, highlighted the partnership's potential to provide comprehensive care and training to healthcare professionals, ultimately enhancing the lives of patients worldwide.
Mindray's mission to make healthcare more accessible aligns well with Operation Smile's goal of providing safe surgical care to 1 million people by 2030. This partnership marks a significant step toward realizing that goal, harnessing innovation and expertise to transform lives and improve global healthcare.
More Information : https://www.techdogs.com/tech-news/pr-newswire/mindray-and-operation-smile-begin-10-year-partnership-to-improve-healthcare-for-vulnerable-communities
General Articles1. Unwind In Paradise: Pompano Beachfront Vacation Rentals Await
Author: T Thomas
2. The Best Metal Detector
Author: sam jou
3. Neue Auctions' Fresh & Neue Sale, Mar 2, Features 341 Lots Of Antiques, Fine Art, Sterling, Jewelry
Author: Cynthia Maciejewski
4. Buy Quality Dermal Fillers And Mesotherapy Online
Author: DERMAL FILLERS AND MESOTHERAPY ONLINE
5. Unlocking Business Agility: The Role And Impact Of Agile Coaching
6. Why Airlines Keep Seats Empty And How You Can Benefit From It
7. Everything You Must Know About The Riverbend Homes For Sale
Author: Haupt Realty
8. The Ultimate Guide To Styling Gold Body Chains And Two-piece Mini Skirt Sets
Author: In Your Diva
9. Differentiate Between Iso 9001 And Iso 14001
10. How To Pick The Best Career For Yourself?
11. Iptv Bonanza: Laughing Through Channels, Finding Your Perfect Match!
Author: Abhay pandey
12. Cricket Delight: Joining The Fun With Paid Live Hd Streaming!
Author: Eon Smith
13. Best Aluminium Windows Manufacturers In Shimoga
14. Vk Immigration | Best Immigration Consultancy In Chennai
Author: VK Immigration
15. Savoring The Flavor: Top 5 Pub Foods To Delight Your Palate
Author: Raj Vijay