ALL >> Health >> View Article
Piles Treatment In Hyderabad
Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are swollen veins in the anus and lower rectum. They can be internal, meaning they develop inside the rectum, or external, meaning they develop under the skin around the anus. Piles are a common condition that affects about half of all adults to know more about Piles Treatment In Hyderabad, Visit Prathima Hospitals. They are more likely to occur in people over the age of 50 and in women who have been pregnant.
Piles can cause a variety of symptoms, including:
● A lump or bulge around the anus
● Discomfort during bowel movements
There are several different treatments available for piles. The best treatment for you will depend on the severity of your symptoms and your circumstances.
In mild cases of piles, home treatment may be all that is needed. This may include:
● Increasing your fibre intake. This will help to make your stools softer and easier to pass, which can reduce the pressure on your piles.
● Drinking plenty of fluids. This will also help to keep your stools ...
● Taking over-the-counter pain relievers, such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
● Cold compresses can be applied to the affected area.
● Using a sitz bath. This is a warm bath that helps to soothe the pain and inflammation of piles.
There are several over-the-counter medications available that can help to treat piles. These medications typically come in the form of creams, ointments, or suppositories. They contain ingredients that can help to reduce pain, inflammation, and itching.
If home treatment is not effective, or if your piles are severe, you may need medical treatment. Here are some medical treatments you can choose from:
● Rubber band ligation. This is a procedure where a doctor places a rubber band around the base of the pile, cutting off its blood supply. The pile will eventually fall off.
● Sclerotherapy. This is a procedure where a doctor injects a solution into the pile that causes it to shrink.
● Infrared coagulation. This is a procedure where a doctor uses infrared light to burn the pile tissue.
● Surgery. Piles Surgery In Hyderabad, is usually only necessary for severe cases of piles that do not respond to other treatments.
There are several things you can do to help prevent piles, including:
● Eating a high-fibre diet.
● Drinking plenty of fluids.
● Avoiding straining during bowel movements.
● Keeping the area around your anus clean and dry.
● Overweight or obese people should lose weight.
If you have any concerns about piles, it is important to see a doctor. They can diagnose your condition and recommend the best treatment option for you.
Health Articles1. Discovering Excellence: Redding Gastroenterology Clinic Leads The Way
Author: Paramvir Singh
2. Finding The Best Ivf Specialists In Delhi: Your Path To Parenthood
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
3. Revolutionize Your Skincare Routine With Studdmuffyn
4. Exploring The Role Of Cdi Specialists In Healthcare Enhancement
Author: Mark Young
5. Toothache Relief And Emergency Dental Care – Winning Smiles Dental Surgery
Author: Dr.Samreen Kaur
6. Diabetes Test Strips For Cats: What You Can Expect?
Author: Mr. Asif
7. Choosing The Right Liposuction Technique In Dubai:
Author: Perfect Doctors Clinic
8. Navigating Fertility Choices: Age And The Quest For Parenthood In Delhi
Author: Surrogacy Centre India
9. The Essential Guide To Becoming A Certified First Aid Instructor
10. The Importance Of Environment In Rehab Centers
Author: Reinforce Rehab
11. Enhancing Care Coordination: Navigating The Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Presentation
12. Enhancing Care Coordination: Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Care Coordination Presentation To Colleagues
13. Free Hearing Aid Trial @ Home - Free Hearing Test & Home Visit
Author: Insono Hearing
14. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Kranti Yoga Tradition
15. Burlington's Cannabis Retail Boom: A Look At The Growing Market
Author: Harry Brook