ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tietoevry Acquires Mentormate To Expand North American Customer Base And Global Digital Engineering Capabilities Of Its Create Business
Tietoevry, a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities, has acquired MentorMate, a digital engineering company based in Minneapolis, US, from Taylor Corporation. MentorMate is renowned for its strategy, design, and engineering capabilities, driving customers' digital agenda. With over 1000 employees in Bulgaria, Paraguay, and the US, MentorMate provides advanced digital engineering services, human-centered design, data, and AI capabilities to customers in North America and Europe.
The acquisition aligns with Tietoevry's strategy, focusing on software and digital engineering services, and reinforces its position as a leading global digital engineering player. MentorMate will become part of the Tietoevry Create business, bolstering the company's North American customer base and expanding its global digital talent pool, opening up new opportunities in the market.
MentorMate's impressive North American customer base and expertise in delivering high-quality solutions to large enterprises add substantial value to Tietoevry Create. The combination of the two companies enhances the ...
... ability to capture generative AI opportunities in the market and supports Tietoevry Create's 2025 financial ambition.
Christian Pedersen, Managing Director of Tietoevry Create, warmly welcomes MentorMate to the Tietoevry Create family and acknowledges the significant role MentorMate plays in building a leading global digital engineering business. The acquisition not only enhances the North American business but also establishes a presence in the talent-rich markets of Bulgaria and Paraguay, further benefiting Tietoevry Create's combined customer base across North America and Europe.
Kimmo Alkio, CEO of Tietoevry, emphasizes that the acquisition of MentorMate aligns with their specialization strategy, accelerating their execution and value creation. The company's long-term goal of becoming a top digital engineering provider is strengthened through this partnership.
Glen Taylor, Chairman, and Founder of Taylor Corporation expresses pride in MentorMate's growth under their ownership and believes that Tietoevry is the right home for MentorMate's employees and clients in the future.
Jay Miller, MentorMate President, shares that being part of Tietoevry Create accelerates their aspiration to become a world-leading digital engineering provider. The partnership provides their team members access to global career and growth opportunities while benefiting their clients through Tietoevry's comprehensive range of services and competencies.
The exact value and terms of the transaction remain confidential. Tietoevry's core values of openness, trust, and diversity drive their efforts to develop digital futures that benefit businesses, societies, and humanity worldwide. With 24,000 global experts specializing in cloud, data, and software, Tietoevry serves thousands of enterprise and public-sector customers across more than 90 countries. Their annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion, and their shares are listed on the NASDAQ exchange in Helsinki, Stockholm, and Oslo Børs.
Business Articles1. In Your Neighborhood: The Rise Of Local Travel Nursing Opportunities
Author: Shourya Mehta
2. Xpertva - Your Trusted Virtual Assistant Service For E-commerce And Digital Marketing
Author: XpertVA- Jacob and Co
3. The Ultimate Guide To Help You Unregistered Investment Products Scams
Author: Paris John
4. Empowerment In Your Pocket: The Keychain Stun Gun For Women's Self-defense
5. Future Of Energy Engineering By Experts At Mec
6. Crafting Connections: Your Journey With An Influencer Marketing Agency
Author: Talent Resources
7. White Flower Developers: Presenting Exquisite 2 & 3 Bhk Flats In Patel Nagar, West Delhi
Author: White Flower Developers
8. How Important Is Brand Reputation When Choosing A Home Stereo System
9. Env200 Ultrasonic Sludge Density Meter Manufacturer | Wess Global
Author: WESS Global
10. Mooc Market Size, Opportunities, Company Profile, Developments And Outlook
11. Anti-inflammatory Enzymes And Enzyme Feed Additives | Pearlzyme Inc
Author: Pearlzyme Inc
12. Lodge Tax Return Online - Govreports
13. The Ultimate Charm Enhancer: Buy Cats Eye Gem Stone Online And Witness The Magic!
14. Top 5 Applications Of Ai In The Insurance Sector
15. How To Deal With Quickbooks Error 15240?
Author: Andrew Walker