ALL >> General >> View Article
Ayurveda To Get Relief From Common Heath Problems
Ayurveda is a Sanskrit term which consists two words- ‘Ayur’ which means ‘life’ and ‘Veda’ which means ‘knowledge’; hence Ayurveda stands for ‘knowledge of life’. Ayurveda not only the oldest treatment process of diseases, but also it is a way of life. The rishis or sages of ancient India developed this subject which is still used by people to live a healthy, happy and prosperous life.
Reasons of diseases according to Ayurveda
Ayurveda is totally linked with our mother-nature. According to Ayurveda, nature has five basic elements- Agni or Fire, Prithvi or Earth, Bayu or Wind, Jal or Water and Ether or Space or Sky. Each & every body in the universe (living and non-living) is made up by these five elements. Before creation of life, these five elements were present and after demolition everything will be submerged in these elements, that’s why, these five elements are called ‘Panchamahabhutas’. If these elements get misbalanced in our body, we become sick. Aurvedic medicines help us to overcome the disease.
Another reason is our Dosha or body energy. According to Ayurveda, our ...
... body has three types of energies- Kapha Dosha, Vata Dosha and Pitta Dosha.
Kapha Dosha or Water Energy: Kapha energy forms the structure of body i.e. the bones, muscles and tendons. This energy is composed of Earth and Water. Cough & cold, headache are the effect of problems in this energy. Herbal medicine for headache, cough & cold can improve the situation.
Vata Dosha or Wind Energy: Composed of Space and Air, this energy is associated with movement, breathing, blinking, muscle and tissue movement, pulsation of heart. Imbalance in this energy results in indigestion, constipation etc. Ayurvedic medicine for indigestion can help in this situation.
Pitta Dosha or Fire Energy: Pitta expresses the body’s metabolic system namely- digestion, absorption, metabolism, body temperature. Fire and Water are the components of this energy. If this energy gets imbalanced, it results in fever, digestion related problems etc. Ayurvedic medicine for acidity can reduce the suffering.
As earlier told, Ayurveda is a way of life, it is not only about any medicine or disease but also about overall development of life, so it is important that you should try to follow the principles of Ayurveda along with medication. Some basic rules of Ayurveda are as follows:
1. Early to bed, Early to rise: It is told in Ayurveda that after sunset, our brain and body become tired and they need proper rest or sleep during night and when sun rises, our brain and body start to work again. So it is highly recommended to have a goodnight sleep and an early wake up to get a fit mind-body-soul. You should go try to bed around 10 pm and leave bed around 5 am. It is also important to stop using any kind of electronic gadget 30 minutes prior sleeping and don’t keep your smartphone on bed while sleeping, place it on a table or any other furniture which is a little bit far from your bed.
2. Exercise daily: Ayurveda gives importance to exercise regularly to stay fit. Exercise doesn’t indicate weightlifting, muscle-building or going to gym only, do any exercise in which you feel happy, that may be yogasanas, pranayamas, jogging, cycling, swimming, going to akhada or gym etc.
3. Have proper diet: The above-stated points can’t give you 100% result if you are not having a proper diet. You have to take diet according to your body-type. If you want diet plan according to body-type, please comment below and we’ll come up with a diet chart for you.
These are some very basic information about Ayurveda. If you want to suggest something or you want to say your opinion, feel free to comment below.
General Articles1. Forbes: P360 Is Changing How Life Sciences Companies Communicate
Author: Kimberly Gregorio
2. Why Are People Moving Towards Smart Meters Instead Of Traditional Electricity Meters?
3. Jewelry For Ashes Is Well-known As Funeral Jewelry!
Author: Andrew Wilson
4. Jute Rugs Reveal: Comfort And Style By Chouhan Rugs
Author: Chouhan Rugs
5. Are You Interested In Fintech?
6. "organic Jaggery Online: Savor The Sweet Goodness At Your Doorstep"
7. Brisbane Plant Nursery Now Offers Conifers And Grevilla Robusta
8. How To Choose The Best Management Institute?
9. System Defined Exceptions Types | Salesforce Crm
10. Merit Medicine Announces $2m Seed Round To Transform Employer-sponsored Healthcare With Ai-powered Risk Predictions
11. "best Bridal Lehenga Designers In India: Elegance Personified"
12. "indian Digital Marketing Companies: Unleashing Digital Triumph"
13. Top 5 Reasons To Get Your Medical Marijuana Card Online In New Jersey Now
Author: MD Ganja
14. Premier Allergy Texas: Your Trusted San Antonio Allergists
Author: Premier Allergy Texas
15. Steel Pipe: A Complete Guide To Installation And Maintenance
Author: Piping Projects US