ALL >> Business >> View Article
Concentric Butterfly Valve Manufacturer In Usa
SVR Global is the top Concentric butterfly valve manufacturer in USA. We are the top supplier of valves to water and wastewater industries, marine industries and chemical industries in New Mexico, North Carolina and New Jersey. A concentric butterfly valve is widely used in industries to regulate the flow of fluids, gases, or slurries. It is called "concentric" because the centerline of the disc is aligned with the centerline of the valve body. This type of valve is commonly used in applications where low-pressure drop and tight shutoff are required.
Concentric butterfly valve is a type of shut off valve which has compact and simple design. It is a very popular butterfly valve arrangement. These valves are integrated with elastomer body linear which allows to provide tight and a safe sealing and also ensure the body material doesn’t interact with the mediums to prevent corrosion from the impact of the fluid. They are very easy to install either horizontally or vertically as required.
There are several subtypes of concentric butterfly valves, including:
• Wafer type: A wafer type butterfly valve has a thin ...
... profile and is designed to be sandwiched between two flanges, making it easy to install and remove. It is commonly used in water treatment, and industrial applications.
• Lug type: A lug type butterfly valve has threaded lugs on the valve body that allow it to be bolted directly to the piping system. It is commonly used in applications where frequent maintenance or repair is required.
• Flanged type: A flanged type butterfly valve has flanges on the valve body that allow it to be bolted directly to the piping system. It is commonly used in high-pressure applications and is available in a variety of materials and sizes.
• High-performance type: A high-performance type butterfly valve is designed for high-pressure, high-temperature, and high-flow applications. It has a more robust design and is often made of materials such as stainless steel or high-performance alloys.
• Triple offset type: A triple offset type butterfly valve has a unique design that allows it to achieve a tight seal with minimal torque. It is commonly used in oil and gas, power generation, and chemical processing applications.
• Body: The body is the main part of the valve that houses the disc and stem. It can be made of various materials such as cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, or carbon steel.
• Disc: The disc is the circular plate that rotates inside the valve body to control the flow of fluid. It can be made of various materials such as rubber, elastomer, PTFE, or metal.
• Stem: The stem connects the disc to the actuator and provides the necessary force to open or close the valve. It is usually made of stainless steel and can be operated manually or automatically.
• Seat: The seat is the sealing surface where the disc comes in contact to provide a tight seal. It can be made of various materials such as rubber, elastomer, PTFE, or metal.
• Actuator: The actuator is used to control the opening and closing of the valve. It can be manual or automatic, and can be operated using various methods such as handwheel, lever, gear, or motor.
• Bearings: Bearings are used to support the stem and reduce friction during operation. They can be made of various materials such as bronze, PTFE, or stainless steel.
• Bolts and Nuts: Bolts and nuts are used to connect the body and the flange together, creating a secure and leak-tight connection. They are typically made of carbon steel or stainless steel.
• Flange: The flange is the part of the valve that connects to the piping system. It can be a threaded, socket-welded, or flanged connection and is usually made of carbon steel or stainless steel.
• Chemical Industry
• Oil & Gas Industry
• Petrochemical Industry
• Energy Industry
• LNG & LPG Industry
• Marine Industry
• Mining industry
• Textile industry
• Water treatment: In water treatment plants, concentric butterfly valves are used to control the flow of water in pipes, tanks, and reservoirs.
• Chemical processing: In the chemical industry, concentric butterfly valves are used to regulate the flow of corrosive, abrasive, or viscous fluids.
• Oil and gas: In the oil and gas industry, concentric butterfly valves are used to regulate the flow of oil, gas, and other fluids in pipelines, refineries, and offshore platforms.
• Power generation: In power generation plants, concentric butterfly valves are used to regulate the flow of steam or water in turbines, boilers, and heat exchangers.
• Mining: In the mining industry, concentric butterfly valves are used to regulate the flow of slurry, water, or chemicals in pipelines and processing plants.
• Lightweight and compact design: Concentric butterfly valves have a simple and lightweight design, which makes them easy to install and maintain. They also have a compact footprint, which makes them suitable for applications where space is limited.
• Low-pressure drop: Concentric butterfly valves have a streamlined disc design that creates minimal pressure drop across the valve, which reduces energy consumption and improves system efficiency.
• Quick operation: Concentric butterfly valves have a simple and fast-acting design, which allows for quick opening and closing times, making them suitable for applications that require rapid flow control.
• Tight shutoff: Concentric butterfly valves provide tight shutoff when fully closed, which helps to prevent leaks and ensure process safety.
• Cost-effective: Concentric butterfly valves are generally more cost-effective than other types of valves, especially in larger sizes.
• Easy maintenance: Concentric butterfly valves have a simple design that makes them easy to maintain and repair, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
SVR Global, the Concentric butterfly valve manufacturer in USA provides valves with the following specifications:
Body Material: cast carbon steel (WCC, WCB, WC6), stainless steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F31L, F91], duplex steel and super duplex steel (F51, F53, F55), cast iron, ductile Iron.
Size: 2” – 48”
Class: 150 to 300; PN 6 – PN 25
Ends: wafer, flanged, lug
Operations: lever operated, gear operated, pneumatic actuated and electric actuated.
Visit our website for more information- https://svrglobal.net/products/concentric-butterfly-valve/
Business Articles1. In Your Neighborhood: The Rise Of Local Travel Nursing Opportunities
Author: Shourya Mehta
2. Xpertva - Your Trusted Virtual Assistant Service For E-commerce And Digital Marketing
Author: XpertVA- Jacob and Co
3. The Ultimate Guide To Help You Unregistered Investment Products Scams
Author: Paris John
4. Empowerment In Your Pocket: The Keychain Stun Gun For Women's Self-defense
5. Future Of Energy Engineering By Experts At Mec
6. Crafting Connections: Your Journey With An Influencer Marketing Agency
Author: Talent Resources
7. White Flower Developers: Presenting Exquisite 2 & 3 Bhk Flats In Patel Nagar, West Delhi
Author: White Flower Developers
8. How Important Is Brand Reputation When Choosing A Home Stereo System
9. Env200 Ultrasonic Sludge Density Meter Manufacturer | Wess Global
Author: WESS Global
10. Mooc Market Size, Opportunities, Company Profile, Developments And Outlook
11. Anti-inflammatory Enzymes And Enzyme Feed Additives | Pearlzyme Inc
Author: Pearlzyme Inc
12. Lodge Tax Return Online - Govreports
13. The Ultimate Charm Enhancer: Buy Cats Eye Gem Stone Online And Witness The Magic!
14. Top 5 Applications Of Ai In The Insurance Sector
15. How To Deal With Quickbooks Error 15240?
Author: Andrew Walker