ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Meet The 8 Wealthiest People In The Cannabis Industry
There are several notable individuals who have made significant fortunes in the cannabis industry. However, it's important to note that the financial landscape can change rapidly, and rankings may vary over time. Here are a few examples of individuals who have been associated with substantial wealth in the cannabis industry:
Andrew Modlin - Modlin is known for co-founding MedMen, a cannabis company with over 25 retail shops and six cultivation facilities. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Modlin has an estimated net worth of $50 million.
Irwin Simon - Simon acts as CEO of Tilray, one of the world’s largest and most renowned cannabis companies. The Insider’s mentioned that Simon’s annual salary is a whopping $10 million, and his estimated net worth is around $50 million.
Bruce Linton - Linton is Charmain and the founder of Collective Growth Corporation. He’s also an influential investor in both the cannabis and psychedelic fields. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Linton has a reported net worth of $80 million.
Seth Rogen - Ah yes, who could forget cannabis enthusiast and actor Seth Rogen, ...
... famous for comedies like Superbad and This Is The End. Earlier this year, Rogen founded his cannabis company, Houseplant. Although his alleged $80 million net worth didn’t entirely stem from Houseplant, he’s still a leading player in the cannabis game.
Terry Booth - Terry booth co-founded leading cannabis company Aurora Cannabis in 2013. The company later acquired CanniMed Therapeutics for over $1 billion CAD. This initiative has taken Aurora Cannabis to new heights. According to Insider, Booth once held a stake in Aurora Cannabis worth more than $90 million.
John Cervini - Cervini founded Aphria, a renowned Canadian cannabis company. His family allegedly had a family-owned greenhouse business that grew vegetables, but John decided to start growing cannabis to participate in the burgeoning industry. According to Insider, Cervini once held a stake in Aphria worth more than $100 million.
Snoop Dogg - We saw this one coming. Snoop is most known for his trailblazing hip-hop career. He’s used the revenue generated from record sales and concerts to transition into the cannabis industry. Snoop is the co-founder of Casa Verde Capital, an investment fund worth over $200 million. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Snopp Dogg’s net worth is roughly $150 million.
Brendan Kennedy - Kennedy is the co-founder of Privateer Holdings, and he’s also the former CEO of Tilray. According to Bloomberg, when Tilray’s stocks were flying high, Kennedy had an estimated net worth of $2 billion. However, once Tilray stocks crashed, Kennedy’s net worth fell to $200 million. According to Insider, Kennedy earned a $3 million salary from Tilray in 2019.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Unveiling The Best Online Shopping Deals: Target Promo Codes, Kohl's Free Shipping Mvc, And 10% Off Old Navy Coupons
Author: Syed Riaz
2. Metal Stamping Parts: Crafting Excellence In Precision Engineering
3. Cnc Turning Parts: Precision Engineering Excellence
4. Outdoor Metal Rocking Chair And Outdoor Patio Swing Chair: A Relaxation Oasis
5. Outdoor Rocking Chair: The Ultimate Comfort For Your Patio
6. Embracing Artistry: Hammered Wedding Bands
Author: Donnell Dean
7. B.j.'s Supply Surplus: Unveiling A New Online Experience For Quality Surplus Products
Author: Surplus Products
8. T-shirt Printing Atlanta: Unleash Your Creativity With 3v Printing
Author: Maria Jones
9. Considering Pure Linen Sheets For Your Home: The Benefits
Author: Baudouin Deboulle
10. Making Oversized Linen Duvet Covers Work For Your Bedroom: What To Look Out For
Author: Baudouin Deboulle
11. Introducing Zonian Online: A New Era Of Digital Experience
Author: Digital Experience
12. Ronda's Riches: The Ultimate Destination For Timeless Treasures
Author: Curated Collection
13. Introducing M-tac837: The Future Of Advanced Technology Solutions
Author: Technology Solutions
14. The Modern Man's Must-have Men's Leather Bags Unveiled
15. Gas Fireplace For Sale: Transform Your Home With Custom Fireplace Contractors In Toronto
Author: James Brown