ALL >> Business >> View Article
Ooh Is Back In Full Form
“OOH ADEX contributed almost Rs 900 crores each in the first 3 quarters. Q4 was a bumper Quarter when the medium crossed the Rs 1000 crore milestone for the very first time and contributed almost 30% to the full year. OOH continued to be the growth driver with its big, bright, colourful, and moving displays. Along with Destination DOOH, Digital displays are continuously growing on-road across markets. DOOH screens have grown from 26,940 in 2020 to 57,690 in 2021 to 89,700 in 2022. 25% of these screens were in Tier 1 cities in 2022. Tier 2 markets also have a good proportion of digital screens, but these are predominantly at transit points. We estimate that Digital OOH is still very small at about 12%. Open RTB’s adoption of Digital Out of Home paves the way for an omnichannel strategy. Integrating Digital OOH into OpenRTB will improve measurement and transparency while protecting the privacy of audiences’ personal information. Looking at the Categories, the top 4 contribute to 56%. Real Estate is leading the pack with a share of 19% followed by Retail, FMCG, & Consumer Services. Expectedly, every Category registered ...
... substantial growth except Lubricants and Energy ”says the report.
“The hoardings of advertising agencies such as the ooh ad, the marketing agency hoardings act as a media advertiser for the public. Sometimes outdoor advertising works better for the ad agencies for advertising companies through hoardings and billboards. These are some of the best ways of advertising such big agencies like the ooh advertising. Corporate advertising is different from that of brand advertising as here the focus is on the company rather than the product or the brand. The ad company gets publicity through outdoor media in the form of hoardings, out of home advertising etc. On a vast scale, global advertising expands the batch of media agencies with the help of outdoor media advertising such as billboards, posters, banners etc. Some of the top advertising agencies include the corporate ads.” says Mr. Sanjeev Gupta.
About Global Advertisers Pvt. Ltd.
Global Advertisers Pvt. Ltd. is the only OOH company in India that offers barter deals to its clients. This is a client-oriented scheme that has been introduced to deliver maximum benefits to our clients. We provide prime location hoarding spaces which are owned by us across Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai for your promotional activities and in lieu of that you provide us products of your company equivalent to the value of hoarding space consumed by you. This scheme is widely popular and is used by many brands. Over the years, it has proven to be very beneficial for brands for execution of their advertising campaigns across Mumbai.
Business Articles1. In Your Neighborhood: The Rise Of Local Travel Nursing Opportunities
Author: Shourya Mehta
2. Xpertva - Your Trusted Virtual Assistant Service For E-commerce And Digital Marketing
Author: XpertVA- Jacob and Co
3. The Ultimate Guide To Help You Unregistered Investment Products Scams
Author: Paris John
4. Empowerment In Your Pocket: The Keychain Stun Gun For Women's Self-defense
5. Future Of Energy Engineering By Experts At Mec
6. Crafting Connections: Your Journey With An Influencer Marketing Agency
Author: Talent Resources
7. White Flower Developers: Presenting Exquisite 2 & 3 Bhk Flats In Patel Nagar, West Delhi
Author: White Flower Developers
8. How Important Is Brand Reputation When Choosing A Home Stereo System
9. Env200 Ultrasonic Sludge Density Meter Manufacturer | Wess Global
Author: WESS Global
10. Mooc Market Size, Opportunities, Company Profile, Developments And Outlook
11. Anti-inflammatory Enzymes And Enzyme Feed Additives | Pearlzyme Inc
Author: Pearlzyme Inc
12. Lodge Tax Return Online - Govreports
13. The Ultimate Charm Enhancer: Buy Cats Eye Gem Stone Online And Witness The Magic!
14. Top 5 Applications Of Ai In The Insurance Sector
15. How To Deal With Quickbooks Error 15240?
Author: Andrew Walker