ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Link Between Adhd And Screen Time: How To Manage Your Child’s Tech Use
The Link Between ADHD and Screen Time: How to Manage Your Child’s Tech Use
As technology continues to play an increasingly important role in our lives, it’s important to consider how it may be affecting our mental health. One area of concern for many parents is the link between ADHD and screen time. With the rise of smartphones, tablets, and computers, children are spending more time than ever before staring at screens, which may be contributing to the development of ADHD symptoms.
Research has shown that excessive screen time may lead to changes in the brain that can make it harder for children to focus and control their behavior. This can manifest as symptoms of ADHD, including difficulty paying attention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity. However, it’s important to note that not all children who use screens excessively will develop ADHD, and not all children with ADHD have excessive screen time.
Dr. Pratibha Bezwada is a qualified and experienced psychiatrist in Hinjewadi, Pune, who can help parents manage their child’s tech use and screen time to reduce the risk of ADHD symptoms. With 19 years of ...
... experience in the field, she has the knowledge and expertise to help families navigate this complex issue.
At Livwell Happier Minds Mental Health Centre, we can help develop strategies to manage the child’s tech use in a healthy way. This may include setting limits on screen time, encouraging outdoor activities, and promoting healthy sleep habits.
One effective strategy for managing screen time is the “5-2-1-0” rule, which recommends that children have 5 servings of fruits and vegetables, no more than 2 hours of screen time, at least 1 hour of physical activity, and 0 sugary drinks per day. Our team can work with parents to customize this rule to fit their child’s needs and lifestyle.
In addition to managing screen time, Dr. Bezwada can also provide treatment and support for children with ADHD and their families. This may include medication, therapy, and behavioral interventions that can help children manage their symptoms and improve their quality of life.
If you’re concerned about the link between ADHD and screen time, or if your child has already been diagnosed with ADHD, Dr. Pratibha Bezwada can provide the support and guidance you need. With her wealth of expertise in the field of psychiatry and her commitment to provide compassionate care to her patients, she is a trusted resource for families in Hinjewadi, Pune, and the surrounding areas.
To learn more about Dr. Pratibha Bezwada and the services she provides at Livwell Happier Minds Mental Health Centre and Day Care, please explore our website or contact us to schedule an appointment.
Health Articles1. A Guide To Find A Luxury And Best Rehab Center In India
Author: Dr JPS Bhatia
2. Can We Do Recovery Of Autism With Divya Neuro Rehab Clinic?
Author: Divya neuro rehab clinic
3. Wisdom Tooth Treatment In Vizag | Best Orthodontics In Vizag
Author: Chakradhar Sana
4. Exploring The Spectrum Of Dental Problems: Types, Causes, And Treatments
5. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Author: Rajneesh Bhatt
6. Mastering The Art Of Smile Enhancement With Porcelain Veneers In New York
Author: aesthetic and implants dental arts
7. Fibroids And Fertility: What You Need To Know
Author: asmita dongare
8. Shoulder Pain: Causes, Diagnosis, And Orthopedic Interventions
Author: Dr Ravish Chhabra
9. Clearbalance Healthcare Secures Top Spot In Klas 2024 Patient Financing
Author: Orson Amiri
10. Optimizing Patient Care: Unveiling The Power Of Ims/dry Needling With Physical Therapy Products
11. What Are The 5 Key Responsibilities Of A Full-time Cabg Home Nurse In Mumbai?
Author: Home Healthcare Services | Healkin
12. Exploring The Benefits Of Coordinating Cancer Care In Northvale Nj With An Accountant In Rahway
Author: karp cancer care
13. How Shirodhara Massage Can Change Your Life For Good? Find Out Now!
Author: Alexis Pelloe
14. Novel Approaches In Bioanalytical Method Development: Accelerating Drug Discovery
Author: alana meyer
15. Affordable Paths To Parenthood: Exploring Infertility Treatment Costs And Alternatives
Author: SCI IVF Hospital