ALL >> Health >> View Article
Have Chronic Pain? What You Need To Know About Your Pain Management Optionsyour Page Title
Everyone deals with pain at one time or another. Perhaps you’ve temporarily suffered from a cluster or tension headache, or a muscle spasm.
Pain that lasts for two months or longer can be called Chronic Pain. Chronic Pain, often stress-related, can feel like it is bodily pain, localized or generalized, but mostly it’s generated by misfiring pain circuits in the brain. For some, the cause is arthritis or other health condition, such as Fibromyalgia, a muscular-skeletal disorder, often causing pain receptors to go into hyperdrive. Ignoring this kind of pain can have dangerous consequences, and can lead to many other problems, such as:
Impact your daily activities
Sleep disturbance, disruption of regular eating habits
Make it difficult to focus
Can lead to Anxiety and Depression
Detract from quality time with friends and family
Those with Chronic Pain describe symptoms in various ways, as aching, burning, shooting, squeezing, stiffness, stinging, or throbbing. Living with Chronic Pain can be emotionally and physically challenging.
There are various kinds of treatment approaches ...
... that can help with pain management:
Prescription drugs are used to treat several kinds of severe pain, but they can be highly addictive. Users tend to replicate with higher doses to obtain the same desired effect.
Corticosteroids work by reducing the immune system’s inflammatory response. But there can be various side effects, such as difficulty sleeping, weight gain, high blood sugar.
Short term counselling may reduce the reaction to chronic pain.
Physical therapy: various meds including antidepressants are used to treat pain
Other methods include Yoga, plus EEG Biofeedback, which, it is suggested, should be performed safely by a professional therapist. EEG Biofeedback – Neurofeedback – can alter control of pain by altering connectivity between brain regions, thus bringing lasting changes in neuronal networks.
Get More Info : Low Energy Neurofeedback System Near Me
Website : https://mindcarecenter.net/
Contact Us : Lens Neurofeedback Training
Get More Useful Links :
reducing sleep anxiety
Mental Healthcare and Holistic Healthcare
Relieving Stress Anxiety Depression
Health Articles1. A Guide To Find A Luxury And Best Rehab Center In India
Author: Dr JPS Bhatia
2. Can We Do Recovery Of Autism With Divya Neuro Rehab Clinic?
Author: Divya neuro rehab clinic
3. Wisdom Tooth Treatment In Vizag | Best Orthodontics In Vizag
Author: Chakradhar Sana
4. Exploring The Spectrum Of Dental Problems: Types, Causes, And Treatments
5. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Author: Rajneesh Bhatt
6. Mastering The Art Of Smile Enhancement With Porcelain Veneers In New York
Author: aesthetic and implants dental arts
7. Fibroids And Fertility: What You Need To Know
Author: asmita dongare
8. Shoulder Pain: Causes, Diagnosis, And Orthopedic Interventions
Author: Dr Ravish Chhabra
9. Clearbalance Healthcare Secures Top Spot In Klas 2024 Patient Financing
Author: Orson Amiri
10. Optimizing Patient Care: Unveiling The Power Of Ims/dry Needling With Physical Therapy Products
11. What Are The 5 Key Responsibilities Of A Full-time Cabg Home Nurse In Mumbai?
Author: Home Healthcare Services | Healkin
12. Exploring The Benefits Of Coordinating Cancer Care In Northvale Nj With An Accountant In Rahway
Author: karp cancer care
13. How Shirodhara Massage Can Change Your Life For Good? Find Out Now!
Author: Alexis Pelloe
14. Novel Approaches In Bioanalytical Method Development: Accelerating Drug Discovery
Author: alana meyer
15. Affordable Paths To Parenthood: Exploring Infertility Treatment Costs And Alternatives
Author: SCI IVF Hospital