ALL >> Legal >> View Article
How Many Types Of Food Licenses Are In India?
FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) is the apex regulatory body responsible for ensuring the safety and quality of food products in India. The FSSAI issues several types of licenses to food businesses in India, depending on their size, nature, and scale of operation. Here are the different types of FSSAI licenses in India:
1. Basic FSSAI Registration: This license is suitable for small businesses or startups with an annual turnover of up to Rs. 12 lakhs. Get basic FSSAI license registration online at Legitvisors.
2. State FSSAI License: This license is mandatory for businesses with an annual turnover of more than Rs. 12 lakhs but less than Rs. 2 crores. Get state FSSAI license registration online at Legitvisors.
3. Central FSSAI License: This license is required for businesses with an annual turnover of more than Rs. 2 crores. Get central FSSAI license registration online ...
... at Legitvisors.
4. FSSAI Registration for Food Import: This license is necessary for businesses that import food products to India.
5. FSSAI License for Catering: This license is needed for businesses involved in providing catering services, such as canteens, cafeterias, and food vending machines.
6. FSSAI License for Food Storage: This license is mandatory for businesses involved in food storage, such as warehouses, cold storage, and refrigerated trucks.
It is essential for businesses to obtain the appropriate FSSAI license based on their nature of operations and annual turnover to ensure compliance with food safety laws and regulations in India.
Why choose Legitvisors for Food License Registration in India?
We are providing all kinds of legal solutions in India. Equipped with a top-notch team and having an extensive experience along with countless successful projects has made us the best in the job. All your trouble with Food Licenses and registration will be solved in no time and at an affordable cost as well. We will require only a few details and scanned copies of the relevant documents. Our team will get back to you in a few hours. We provide all Types of FSSAI Licenses in India. To know more about the licensing procedure you may read our blog on How to get the central FSSAI license registration service in Delhi.
What are you waiting for?
Hurry up and get your license now to avoid such turmoil and enjoy the unlimited Benefits of Food License Registration. For more information, please visit our website https://www.legitvisors.com/services/fssai-registration/
Legal Articles1. Navigating Family And Divorce Law In Dubai: Expert Guidance From Diana Hamade
Author: Diana Hamade
2. How Brisbane's Best Lawyers Provide Outstanding Legal Services
Author: Marisn Mackle
3. How Do You Increase The Value Of Your Car Accident Or Personal Injury Case?
Author: Chad Rankin & Bill Gregory
4. The Significance And Purpose Of Degree Attestation In The Uae
Author: Prime Global
5. Uk Child Student Visa: Everything You Need To Know
Author: The SmartMove2UK
6. 7 Major Benefits Of Estate Planning For Seniors
Author: Law Office of Mary King, P.L.
7. The Integral Role Of Company Secretaries In Shaping Businesses
8. Achieving Iatf 16949:2016 Certification Demonstrates An Organization's Commitment
Author: URS Certification
9. Led Lighting & Luminaire Testing: Ensuring Brilliance And Safety
Author: URS Labs
10. Finding The Best Criminal Litigation Firm For Your Legal Needs
11. Abogado Por Accidente De Camion
12. Navigating Legal Challenges: Criminal And Divorce Lawyers In Lucknow
Author: Navigating Legal Challenges: Criminal and Divorce
13. Navigating Family And Divorce Matters With A Lawyer In Dubai
Author: Diana Hamade
14. Chicote Senatorial Mantém A Disciplina Partidária No Senado Cássio Cunha Lima Cas!!sação
Author: Cássio Cunha Lima
15. Canada Spouse Visa Requirements From India In 2023
Author: Prateek Bhatnagar