ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Beginner's Guide To Website Development
When it comes to website development, the world can be a confusing place. With so many different tools and programming languages, it is easy to get lost in technical jargon. However, website development can be broken down into several simple steps that even beginners can understand. In this guide, we will provide an introduction to website development that will help interpret the process.
Step 1: Planning Your Website
The first step in any website development project in Newcastle is to plan your website. This involves determining the purpose of your website, researching your target audience, and creating a site map. The purpose of your website will dictate its design, content, and functionality. It is important to understand who your audience is and what they are looking for on your website. A site map is a visual representation of the pages that will make up your website.
Step 2: Designing Your Website
Once you have planned your website, the next step is to design it. This involves ...
... creating a visual representation of your site using wireframes and mock-ups. A wireframe is a simple, black-and-white sketch that outlines the basic structure of your website. A mock-up is a more detailed, coloured sketch that includes more information about the design elements of your website. Both of these tools are helpful in working out the layout and functionality of your website before you start coding.
Step 3: Developing Your Website
Step 4: Testing Your Website
Once your Newcastle website is developed, it is important to test it to make sure that it works properly. This involves checking for broken links, testing the functionality of forms and interactive elements, and ensuring that your website looks good on different devices and browsers. It is also a good idea to have other people test your website to get feedback and identify any issues that you may have missed.
Website development may seem daunting at first, but by breaking the process down into simple steps, it is easy to get started.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Liam Mackie who has written a number of articles on web development Newcastle and provides fruitful information.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Why Do Marketers Fail Even With A Marketing Cloud?
Author: Chris Gilbert
2. Empowering Ngos: The Role Of Tech Consultant And Technology Consulting Firms
Author: Satishk Singh
3. Elevate Your Fashion Game With The Women's Black Leather Zipper Vest
4. Setting The Stage For Influencer Marketing Agency Nyc
Author: Robert Ostofie
5. Digital Marketing Intership
Author: Namrata digital marketing
6. Best Ab Initio Training | Ab Initio Course In Chennai
7. Microstrategy Training | Microstrategy Course
8. Machine Learning Training In Chennai | Python Or R Training
9. How Does Cookie Hijacking Affect The Integrity Of Your Affiliate Marketing Campaigns?
10. Morbiz Releases New Tip Sheet On Common Website Management Mistakes That Hurt Seo
Author: Jay Gilbert
11. The Top Three Services Any Digital Marketing Agency Should Provide
Author: Top Rank Digital
12. Fitness Gym 3d Interior Rendering Ideas By 3d Architectural Rendering Studio
Author: Yantram Animation Studio
13. How To Choose The Right Digital Marketing Agency In Ahmedabad?
14. Voice Search Optimization: A Vital Component Of Modern Seo Services
Author: Albert Lee
15. How Does Content Writing Relate To Seo?
Author: Top Rank Digital