ALL >> General >> View Article
Statuario Venato Marble
Statuario Venato Marble for Your Grey Cabinets! Try This
4 minute read
Statuario Venato Marble Counter:
Statuario Venato Marble is a white famous marble with wide greyish veining that is ideal for bookmatch wall applications. Statuario marble's pure white base colour makes it one of the most popular marbles among the world's most recognisable interior designers. It is ideal for bathroom floors and walls, but it can also be used as a kitchen countertop or backsplash.
This sought-after stone looks stunning on benchtops and vanities and is one of the best materials to use in bathroom tiles on the walls and floors. Statuario is also widely used in commercial settings such as bars, and reception desks, and as a focal point for visitors entering a building.
Should I Seal My Statuario Venato Marble?
While Statuario marble has been used for centuries in a variety of applications and has never been sealed in these settings, our desire to keep the stone looking pristine has given rise ...
... to an industry that has developed products that will help keep your Statuario marble looking perfect for years.
Can I Clean My Statuario Marble with Chemicals?
Most chemical cleaners, including household products like bleach, ammonia-based liquids, citrus cleaners, and vinegar, are corrosive to marble. As a result, you should use a pH-neutral chemical cleaner designed specifically for marble. This, in conjunction with a non-abrasive sponge or microfiber cloth, will remove residue from your marble without damaging it. For daily cleaning, many specialised stone cleaners are available and are diluted in a spray bottle with water.
The Colours of Statuario Venato are Grey and White
The background of Statuario Venato is almost paper-white. Its distinctive and sporadic veining ranges in colour from light to dark grey. Because this is a natural product, no two slabs will ever be the same; however, it is this uniqueness that lends the stone its allure.
Marble Must Always Be Sealed
Marble should always be sealed before use to ensure its longevity. It will need to be resealed on a regular basis, but this will depend on how the stone is used.
Promptly Clean the Natural Stone
Spills of acidic liquids and foods must be cleaned up immediately to prevent etching. It can leave a dull white haze, which is an etch mark if left for an extended period of time. This is easily remedied by re-honing the benchtop.
Make Use of PH Neutral Detergents
To clean the marble, always use PH-neutral soft detergents and soaps, as harsher products like bleach or ammonia will discolour and negatively impact the stone.
Initially, various oils were coated onto the stone to help preserve the appearance for a longer period of time. Our modern sealers are much finer than these oils and penetrate the stone, providing long-lasting protection against stains from common household cooking products as well as environmental wear and tear.
We have a huge collection of marble stones with different varieties and patterns that can help you style your kitchen.
Super White / Portobello Marble
Calacatta Vagli Marble
White Follonica Marble
Arabescato Vagli Marble
How to Get Your Marble Stones from Work-tops.com
Work-tops.com has a huge collection of stones serving the UK and Ireland with the best installation and fabrication service within 10 working days. So give us a call at 0330 113 5868 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested. Our installation services are available in as little as 10 days (given that there are no changes made after the template appointment).
General Articles1. Empowering Lives With Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services And Exceptional Care
Author: Sanctus Health Care
2. Study Abroad Consulsultant In Thane-want To Study In Australia ? Here's What You Need To Know
3. Efficient Scrap Car Collection And Disposal Services In Reading, Uk
4. Maintenance And Space Saving Tips For New Folding Bike Owners
5. Unleash Your Inner Hero With Diamondexch9 Id: The Ultimate Online Fantasy Game Experience
6. Unlock A World Of Adventure With Diamondexch9: Connect With Us On Whatsapp
7. The Secret Sauce To A Successful Business
8. Hotel Gds
Author: Chetna Patil
9. The Benefits Of Taking Custom Home Builder Seriously
10. Security Measures To Consider When Doing Online Money Transfer
Author: Shashank Bhaskar
11. The Dos And Don'ts Of Sending Money Abroad
Author: Shashank Bhaskar
12. A Step-by-step Guide To Transferring Money From India To Canada
Author: Shashank Bhaskar
13. Harnessing The Power Of Digital Influencers To Ensure Productivity And Drive Sales
Author: Kaila Uli
14. Hazardous Waste Management Market Size, Share Industry Analysis By Future Demand, Top Players, Opportunities, Revenue And Growth Rate Through 2029
15. Appa Book: The Only Online Cricket Betting Site You Can Trust