ALL >> Education >> View Article
Who Can Use The Apegs Cba System?
You must have heard about the APEGS CBA system if you are planning to migrate to Saskatchewan as an engineer or geoscientist. Here, in this article, we will tell necessary things related to this system.
It is an online competency-based assessment system that APEGS uses to assess the work experience of a candidate. Apart from providing validated examples to demonstrate each of the competencies, you need to have a minimum of 4 years of experience validated in the system.
This blog is helpful for professional engineer applicants (engineers-in-training), professional geoscientist applicants (geoscientist-in-training), and international graduates who have applied for engineer-in-training or geoscientist-in-training and have been provided with the opportunity to submit work experience instead of writing confirmatory exams.
The CBA system came into operation on January 1, 2019, for engineering applicants in Saskatchewan. The transition from the former, paper-based experience reporting system is as follows:
Those who can use the CBA system are:
1. Engineers-in-training who ...
... are registered with APEGS on or after 1, January 2019 and
2. Engineers-in-training who are registered before January 1, 2019, who have not submitted any experience reports in the former paper-based system by January 1, 2019.
3. All engineers-in-training who are registered before January 1, 2019, who have given one or more experience reports in the former paper-based system by January 1, 2019, have the choice to continue in the former system or move to the CBA system. The authority encourages these engineers and invites them to switch to the CBA system.
APEGS CBA system came into effect on January 1, 2021, for geoscience applicants in Saskatchewan. The transition from the former, paper-based experience reporting system to this online system is as follows:
Those who can use the APEGS CBA system are:
1. Geoscientists-in-training who are registered with APEGS on or after January 1, 2021; and
2. Geoscientists-in-training who are registered before January 1, 2021, who have not submitted any experience reports in the former paper-based system by January 1, 2021.
3. All geoscientists-in-training who are registered before January 1, 2021and submitted one or more experience reports in the former paper-based system by January 1, 2021, have the choice to continue in the former system to move to CBA. The authority encourages and invites this geoscientists-in-training to switch to CBA.
Roles and responsibilities of the applicant:
The applicant provides work experience details by means of the Competency Assessment System, including work experience chronology and specific examples to address each Competency.
They offer self-assessed Competence Levels for each Competence as per the Competency Rating Scale.
Applicants provide contact information for at least four individuals to work as Validators to verify and offer feedback on their competency assessment. For those Validators who were not given specific competencies to validate, they offer an overall assessment. For instance, if the applicant offered examples from only one supervisor, that supervisor validates all the examples and the other three Validators offer general comments and answer the general reference questions include in the APEGS work experience reporting CBA system. An applicant can’t act as their own Validator.
If requested, an applicant has to provide further information.
Education Articles1. Is Learning Digital Marketing In Tamil Worth It? A Comprehensive Guide
Author: Abin RP
2. Know About Avenues College Public School
Author: Avenues College
3. How Mba/pgdm Degree Enhance Your Job Packages
Author: Poddar business school
4. Maqdis Quran Promotes The Most Convenient Way To Read The Quran!
Author: Online Islamic Book
5. Hotel Management Courses Online In India - A Comprehensive Guide
6. Choir Lessons In East Bay Are Offered By Top Music Instructors!
Author: Alex Lazarev
7. Study Mbbs In China 2023-24: Unleash Your Potential In A World-class Medical Education Hub
8. Online Mba Vs Traditional Mba: Which Is The Best Mba Course For You?
Author: Rohit Verma
9. Digital Marketing Institute In Ludhiana
10. How To Unlock Job Opportunities In Australia With Acs Skill Assessment
11. Online Exam Software - The Best Exam Tool In The Digital Era!
12. Ultra-modern Life And Transformational Coach
13. The Benefits Of Using React Js To Create Fast & Powerful Web Applications
14. Best Futuristic Careers After Graduating With Biology
15. Unleashing The Remarkable Growth Opportunities In A Digital Marketing Career
Author: Digital Aacharya