ALL >> General >> View Article
On Chaitra Navratri 2023 Day 3, And Overcome All Problems
Hindus worship Goddess Chandraghanta on Day 3 of Chaitra Navratri. They wear orange, golden, and brown colors on this day and offer Shankupushpi, or Morning glory flowers, to the Goddess. It is said that demons fear the Goddess. She is a form of Durga and bestows welfare and harmony. She is called Chandraghanta because of the half-moon shaped like an hour on her brow.
Those who have the Goddess’ grace can feel divine scents and see visions of the spiritual world. Sometimes, they hear many kinds of sounds. Devotees need to be very careful during these times. The Goddess bestows courage and fearlessness on those who please her.
How to Worship Goddess Chandraghanta?
· Get up early and bathe. Prepare clean water and Panchamrit for the Pooja. Then give the idol of the Goddess a bath with Ganga Jal or plain water.
· Offer flowers, Akshat, Kumkum, Vermilion, incense, lamps, Bhog, etc., to the Goddess.
· Offer sweets or saffron milk kheer.
· Also, offer a white lotus, a red rose bouquet, and a conch flower.
· After this, recite Chandraghanta’s Mantras and Durga Saptashati ...
... Mantra. Sing the Goddess’ Aarti to conclude the Pooja.
· Ring the Ghanta (bell) when reciting the Mantras. As per astrology, it attracts positive energy and rids the house of demonic forces.
Benefits of Worshipping Goddess Chandraghanta
· Worshiping this form of Durga gives confidence and courage.
· Worshipping her brings relief from Venus-related Doshas in the horoscope as she governs the planet Venus.
· Her blessings can make you happy and prosperous.
· The Goddess protects the family, especially children. She makes them brave and strong.
· Marriage-related problems can disappear by her grace.
Powerful Mantras of Chandraghanta
Om Devi Chandraghanta Namah
Pindaj Pravararudha Chandkopastrakairuta
Prasadam Tanute Mahayam Chandraghanteti Vishruta
Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Maa Chandraghanta Rupen Sansthita
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
Pindaj Pravararudha Chandkopastrakairuta.
Prasadam Tanute Mahayam Chandraghanteti Vishruta
Animadi Siddhidatri Chandraghante Pranamamyham
Chandramukhi Ishta Daatri Ishtam Mantra Swaroopinim.
Dhandatri, Ananddatri Chandraghante Pranamamyham
Nanaroopdharini Ichchamayi Aishwaryadayinim.
Saubhagyararogyadayini Chandraghante Pranamamyham
Rahasyam Shrunu Vakshyami Shaiveshi Kamlanane.
Shri Chandraghantasya Kavacham Sarvasiddhidayakam
Bina Nyasam Bina Viniyogam Bina Shapoddha Bina Homam.
Snanam Shauchadi Nasti Shraddhamatren Siddhidam
Kushishyam Kutilaya Vanchakaya Nindakaya Ch.
Na Datavyam, na Datavyam, na Datavyam, Kadachitam
Legend of Chandraghanta’s Origin
In ancient times, the gods and demons fought a raging battle. Mahishasura was the leader of the demons. He won the battle and took control of heaven.
The gods rushed to Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva for help. They said that Mahishasura had captured Indra, Surya, Chandra, Vayu, and the other gods. On hearing this, the Trimurti became furious. Their mouths started emitting energy due to their anger, and this energy merged with the energy that came out of their bodies.
The energy expanded in each of the ten directions. Then, a celestial being appeared. It was a Goddess. She received the Trishul from Shiva and the Sudarshana Chakra from Vishnu. The other gods, too, gave her their weapons. Surya offered the Goddess his sword and a lion as a mount. She came to be called Chandraghanta after that.
The Goddess fought Mahishasura and his demon army and vanquished them.
Rituals to Worship Goddess Chandraghanta on Day 3 of Navratri
If the position of Mars is weak in your Kundli, or if there are Doshas related to Mars, you should worship the Goddess for relief. She can nullify the effects of Mangal Dosha in your Kundli and make the planet stronger.
· Offer red flowers, copper coins or copper objects, kheer, dried fruits, etc., to the Goddess.
· After the worship, keep the copper coin with you. You can keep it in your purse or pin it to a string and wear it around your neck. This will ensure that her grace will be with you always.
· If you have debts, recite Chandraghanta’s Mantra 51 times.
· Offer a lotus garland to the Goddess or 48 cloves and 6 camphor. Daub Makhan Mishri on the lotus petals. This can bless you with a job, financial security, and debt removal. Moreover, your wishes may come true.
· Offer Roli, flowers, rice, and water to the banana tree’s root and plant some soil in the banana tree on the day of Navami. Keep it in your safe. This can bring financial gains. Vasant navratri
General Articles1. Generative Ai Trends Impacting Product Engineering
2. Necessity For The Society Of Electronic Products And Professional Audio Equipment
Author: Dien May 769 Audio
3. Patient Portal Development: A Comprehensive Guide
4. What Are The Best Seo Practices : A Comprehensive Guide
Author: Saleem Alam
5. Navigating The Most Common Subaru Issues And Solutions
Author: Alan Knox
6. Exploring Abu Dhabi's Most Desirable Neighborhoods For Expats
Author: MAZ Real Estate
7. The Best Camera For Podcasting In 2023
8. Tom Sandoval's Net Worth In 2023
Author: Micheal George
9. Crafting Corporate Elegance: B2b Home Decor Strategies For Success
10. Top 10 Benefits Of Eco-friendly Painting
11. A Comprehensive Guide To Creating Chatbots: From Concept To Deployment
12. The Power Of A Website Design Agency Bahrain
Author: Almooj Agency
13. Hip Replacement Services Jamshedpur Is Now Offered In Affordable Price!
Author: Orthosphere Clinic
14. Best Dental Implants In Mysore | Best Implantologist
15. Altair® Rapidminer® 2023: Next-gen Generative Ai Platform Launch
Author: Ben Gross