ALL >> Health >> View Article
Understanding The Different Types Of Temperature Management Systems And Their Applications
The Global Temperature Management Systems Market is projected to reach USD 3.3 billion by 2026 from USD 2.7 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. The report studies the market scenario and its growth prospects during the forecast period. In addition, the report includes a detailed analysis of the leading competitors functioning in this market. In order to calculate the market size, the report considers the sales, value, volume, and exclude new installations, replacement, spares, shipments, aftermarket sales, retrofit, and services market.
Temperature management is the process of regulating a patient’s body temperature during a specific medical/surgical condition. There are two main types of temperature management systems— warming and cooling—that are used to maintain and regulate a patient’s normal body temperature. The growth in this market is driven by the increasing global incidence of chronic conditions and the subsequent increase in the number of surgical procedures.
The Global Temperature Management Systems Market is defined by the presence of some of the leading competitors ...
... operating in the market, including the well-established players and new entrants, and the suppliers, vendors, and distributors. The key players are continuously focusing on expanding their geographic reach and broadening their customer base, in order to expand their product portfolio and come up with new advancements. The report also analyzes the development proposals and the feasibility of new investments. This report has been collated in order to provide guidance and direction to the companies and individuals interested in buying this research report.
Download a PDF Copy: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=141546773
This research report categorizes the temperature management systems market into the following segments and subsegments:
• Patient Warming System
• Surface Warming Systems
• Connective Warming Systems
• Conductive warming systems
• Intravascular Warming Systems
• Warming Accessories
• Patient Cooling System
• Surface Cooling Systems
• Connective Cooling Systems
• Conductive Cooling systems
• Intravascular Cooling Systems
• Cooling Accessories
By Medical specialty
• General Surgery
• Thoracic Surgery
• Orthopedic Surgery
• Other Medical Specialties
• Perioperative Care
• Operating Rooms
• Postoperative Care Units
• Preoperative Care Units
• Acute Care
• Intensive Care Units
• Emergency Rooms
• Coronary Care Units
• Burn Centers
• Neurological Care Units
• Cath Labs
• Newborn Care
• Delivery Suites
• Neonatal Intensive Care Units
• Postnatal Wards
• Other Applications
Asia Pacific to grow at the highest CAGR of the temperature management systems market
The temperature management systems market is divided into four major regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In 2020, North America accounted for the largest share of this market, followed by Europe. The market in the Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is primarily attributed to factors such as the growing demand for aesthetic and medical surgeries, rising incidence of cardiac arrests and CNS disorders, government efforts to increase access to elective surgeries, and improving healthcare infrastructures.
Speak to our analysts: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=141546773
Some of the key geographies mentioned in this report include:
• North America (U.S and Canada and rest of North America)
• Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of LAMEA)
Temperature Management Systems Market Recent developments:
• In 2021, ZOLL Medical Corporation (Japan)and Global Healthcare SG Sign exclusive agreement for distribution of portable targeted temperature management system in Asia Pacific.
• In 2021, The Surgical company announced an agreement with Next Level Development TSC-PTM develops, produces and globally distributes specialist medical equipment for the prevention of hypothermia and the warming of patients undergoing surgery.
Related Report Study:
Patient Monitoring Devices Market
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices market
Temperature Management Systems Market
Temperature Monitoring Systems Market
Intravascular Temperature Management Market
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430, Northbrook, IL 60062
USA: 1-888-600-6441 | email@example.com
Health Articles1. Billing And Coverage Solutions For Rhcs
Author: DANNY JOHNSMITH
2. Ancient Asian Healing Traditions- A Journey Into Wellness
Author: Alexis Pelloe
3. How Remedial Massage Is Helpful In Our Lives?
Author: Keira Mordaunt
4. Common Dental Problems Of Children That Need Treatments
Author: Claudia Lamington
5. 5 Most Essential Nutrients And Dietary Guidelines For Expectant Mothers
Author: Emma Brown
6. Leading The Fight Against Lung Cancer: Comprehensive Treatment In Delhi Ncr
Author: Lungcancer delhi
7. The 6 Best Varicose Vein Treatments
Author: Monica Quinn
8. Celebrating Women’s Contributions To Arts And Culture: The Artistic Journey
9. Straighten Discreetly, Smile Proudly – Ooralea Dental Care | Mackay Qld
Author: Raghu Channapati
10. Crafting Smiles, Building Confidence – Ooralea Dental Care | Mackay Qld
Author: Raghu Channapati
11. Shine Bright, Ooralea White – Ooralea Dental Care | Mackay Qld
Author: Raghu Channapati
12. Beat Anxiety And Lack Of Sleep With A Good Asian Massage!
Author: Emma Brain
13. Enhancing Women's Well-being: A Comprehensive Guide To Women's Health Facilities In Thane
14. India's 5 Most Influential Leaders In Biotech 2023
15. Elevating Senior Living: Unveiling The Best Home Care Services In Toronto