ALL >> General >> View Article
What Is Mh Cet Mba?
The MH CET MBA is a common entrance test for admission to various management courses.
MH CET MBA
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, also known as MH CET is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra to admit candidates into various professional courses offered at its universities.
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH - CET) was introduced in 2004 and since then it has been conducted every year during May-June. The exam is based on objective type questions covering English and Maths section with 90 minutes duration for each subject.
Candidates must have passed the Class 12 examination of the 10+2 system of education with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The exam pattern comprises of two sections:
the first section is the objective type test of 100 questions and is for 100 marks. You have to attempt all the questions in 35 minutes.
the second section is the subjective type test of 100 questions and is also for 100 marks. You have to attempt all the questions in 60 minutes
... Application form
The application form for the mh cet mba is available on the institute website. You can download it and fill it out offline, or you can fill it out online by clicking on the link provided there.
The documents required to apply include:
Application form filled in with all details required (name, address, contact number etc.)
Scanned copy of passport size photograph (2 copies)
Degree certificate(s) from last three years as well as mark-sheets/transcripts/academic records from previous institutes attended by you (if applicable)
The last date to apply is 6th February 2019 and the fee structure is Rs 10500/- per candidate for domestic candidates & USD $100 for foreign candidates only
If you're looking to get into the business world, an MBA can be a great way to jumpstart your career. The program teaches students how to think critically and solve problems in a variety of contexts, which is something that every employer looks for in new hires.
If you want more information about the process of getting an MBA or if you have specific questions about the degree itself, feel free to reach out!
We hope this article has helped you understand what the MH CET MBA is, how to apply and what you need to know before taking it. We look forward to seeing you on the exam day!
General Articles1. Paranjape Opulus Thane Schemes Codename Trademark Builders Project Hiranandani Meadows
2. Personal Loan Emi Calculator: Calculate Your Monthly Payments With Ease
3. Ev Charging: Ac Charging Vs Dc Charging
Author: EV fast
4. Top Reasons To Choose The Logitech Ipad Pro 12.9 Keyboard
Author: Bass Electronics
5. 4 Wheeler Rc Registrations Certificate In Mumbai-how To Get A Duplicate Registration Certificate?
6. How Beneficial The Fruit Dehydrators Are?
Author: DYNAMIC DRYERS INTERNATIONAL
7. Mt Kilimanjaro Trekking Trips Are Very Enjoyable And Amazing!
Author: Top Africa Safaris LTD
8. Restoring Smiles With Dental Implants In St. Louis, Mo: Stallings Dental Is Your Go-to Urgent Dental Care Provider
Author: Jessica Williams
9. Transform Your Brand With High-quality Video Animation Services In The Uk
Author: Kort Performance
10. Transform Your Bathroom Into A Spa-like Oasis With Bathroom Remodeling In Carlsbad And San Diego
Author: New Wave Design & Build LLC
11. Slick Plate Carrier And Body Armors – Choose The Right Provider
12. The Best Doctor For Vitiligo Treatment: What Exactly You Must Know?
Author: Laxmi Vitiligo Centre
13. What Are The Top Advantages Of The Kidney Specialist Doctor In Kolkata?
Author: Dr. Smartya Pulai Best Nephrologist
14. Do You Need Macbook Repair In Dubai ?
15. Everything You Need To Know Before Opting For Scotland Tour Packages
Author: Anubhav Vacation